Jason's Deli Employee Reviews

Great Management and Guests
Food Runner/Busser (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 11, 2017
The management that I had during my employment there was fantastic. The guests that I had there always left with a smile on their face. Rarely had any real problems with problems with the food. My favorite part was being able to see all of my regular guests come in, and have a real conversation, not just ask about food.
Pros
Managers cared about their employees and problems with other staff members.
Cons
No Healthcare
Excellent place to work
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 11, 2017
Excellent place to work! From the ownership, down to the dishwasher. The culture is greater than any place I have ever worked. Everyone treated equal and fair. Ownership knows how to treat his management team. He listens and is approachable.
The onloy reason I left is because I got involved with an employee, We ended up married.
Pros
Great place to work. Super busy, and ran like a machine
Cons
sometimes, you wish you could hava a short day o top of the two days off you have
Busy
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 10, 2017
Being a delivery driver was alright. Tips were great for catering. Busy busy, but it was good. Lot of preparing for delivery orders and for the kitchen. When I didn't have anything to do, I'd run food to tables, bus tables, do dishes, and clean the back of the house.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Unfair managers
Relaxing, slow paced, nice customers
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXApril 10, 2017
Come in, take care of everything in the front of office, take orders, organize shelves, restock inventory, take call in orders, talk to customers, make sandwiches, run order, bus tables.
Pros
Tips, customers were always nice, same people came daily
Cons
Sometimes short staffed, worked a lot of hours.
Good first job
Busser (Current Employee) –  Mesquite, TXApril 10, 2017
Working for Jason's taught me that there's more out there then bussing tables. However it is a great 1st job to have. But the management is poor and the Other employees are tolerable.
Cons
Friendly environment, and positive people.
CASHIER/HOSTESS (Former Employee) –  Woodlands, TXApril 8, 2017
Jason's Deli was an amazing experience. Alot of amazing people and very fun fast-paced Experience. Managers were very professional and knew how to deal with complicated situations.
Great environment
Front of House Employee (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 6, 2017
Walking into Jason's deli store is almost like walking into your grandparents house and it's Christmas time you just get this warm welcome feeling everytime you pay a visit
Pros
Great food
Cons
No discount on catering
It can be a fun place to work
line cook (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 5, 2017
With the correct management this is a great place. Menu is great.. food is great. people that work there are typically awesome..younger crowd....Line up needs to be better managed
Pros
free ice cream
Cons
breaks are hard to come by
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXApril 5, 2017
Great experience. Great job skills to learn. Work culture is easily accessible from any background. Fast paced. Very well manageable and fun. You will like it here.
Fast paced, easy going
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 5, 2017
very easy place to work at. Never really had any issues until i had to return to work from maternity leave. Management at my store was okay. they were very judgy of people.
Pros
great food, great service
Cons
no breaks
Great people, new managers all the time.
Delivery Driver, Prep, cashier, did it all. (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOApril 4, 2017
Great place to work, great staff, great customers, managers where great to work for, although they went through them quite often, made good money as a driver, but seemed as though being a driver didn't get you moved up any, some of the best people I met was there, miss it.
Pros
Food, Tips, Great people to work for and cutomers where great to...
Cons
new managers and Gms through out my time there.
Overall decent experience
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 4, 2017
The management was overall very good minus one individual which is the reason for my leaving recently. The culture was great and the people were great. A typical day of work was taking orders and filling up the front cooler with produce, as well as helping the people making sandwiches fill up produce.
terrivble
Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 4, 2017
I worked at Xerox full-time (Less than a year)
Pros
Pros for working here a lot of nice co-workers had pot lucks, a nice customer once in a while. Pay was great.
Cons
Couldn't schedule a day off. Not flexible at all constantly looking for a supervisor for help. Not alot of floor support. Hired as project base and didn't get bonuses as full-time employees received no health ins.
Great for a part-tme
Busser and Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 30, 2017
Working at Jasons Deli was a good experience only though there is no room for advancement. The managment was fair and firm due to their business hours.
Great Company
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNMarch 29, 2017
I think Chick-fil-A is one of the best companies you can work for. They foster great values, integrity, respect, and self sacrifice. Always will be a great place to work.
Pros
Off Sundays
terrible
Cashier and Food Runner (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 25, 2017
worst place to ever work at. they treat you very bad. pay sucks. they don't offer any benefits. would rather not work than work with them. terrible feeling after working there.
Productive workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAMarch 24, 2017
Fast pace and friendly environment. what I gained from this job would be exceptional customer service skills. Management is well-rounded and friendly.
Busy store with over 200 guest per day.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNMarch 24, 2017
Jasons Deli had a great family atmosphere. One of the best things about working there was the guest. My favorite part of the job there was touching tables and talking with my guest. Many were repeat customers and I became very close with many of them. I had plenty of support form the other managers in the company and we were always growing as a company.
Pros
Five day work week. Only ten hour shifts.
Cons
Not enough support from owners to fix problems such as equipment failures.
It was a fun adventure!
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  League City, TXMarch 23, 2017
I delivered food to customer's houses and their work places. I set up the food for catering orders. I also delivered to factories. I had to buy my own g.p.s. system. I got to meet a lot of new people.
Pros
I got paid more than once a month
Cons
all my tips went to gas, and I had to use my own car!
Learning experience
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 22, 2017
It was a good experience to be able to learn how to do many jobs. As a delivery driver I was expected to perform all jobs when not on a delivery which was great for learning but not so great for the compensation I was receiving.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Delivery drivers are underappreciated and worked like dogs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jason's Deli. Our community is ready to answer.