Jason's deli

Jason's deli United States Employee Reviews

Awesome place to work, with good people
Assistant manager (Former Employee), charleston, SCJune 2, 2014
6:30 a.m. come in do prep count for the day, make sure prep is done by 10:30 a.m.
That not all stores can be run the same.
The management was always takeing care of the crew to make sure they were happy with the job.
Co-workers were all good people that did the job and then some.
Repremanding an employee is the hardest part of any job.
Being able to have a good time while working, and wanting to come to work because you enjoy it.
Productive and fast
Delco/Customer Service/Driver (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 2, 2014
Pros: employee discounts
Prep my work station and get it ready for the lunch rush, answer phone calls and take orders. Best part is working with all my co-workers, even better part, talking to all my regular customers. Keeping up with all the customer can get challenging, but over all it's what makes my job fun at the same time.
is a ok place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 12, 2014
Pros: half price lunch
Cons: no breaks
Busy during lunch hour i learn that the customer is always right co -workers .
Good Company
Deliver Driver (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 2, 2014
Great company to work, allow you to grow. The location allowed networking with many surrounding business'.
a good place to continue customer service and smiling
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARMay 2, 2014
I love meeting new people and the attitude that i brought and made people work hard
Line Cook/ Cashier (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 27, 2014
Good people, great place to be, They work with you in working their. I was there for 3 years and it was a good place but the distance is was cut it for me.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Gainesville, FLApril 25, 2014
Family oriented environment! Learned a lot more about customer service and attention to detail and making sure to give the customer a better experience than the last time! Employees worked well with each other! Managers were very understanding about schedules and getting shifts covered and talking about performance! Really handled the location very well!
Enjoyable place
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), TexasApril 22, 2014
Cons: long hours
It is a great place to work overall. The worst part about it is the hours are long with a typical work week consisting of at least 50 hours and 10-12 hour days. Your advancement is up to you depending on how fast you meet your management goals and complete your advancement tests.
Productive and Fun Workplace with Great Opportunities
Okay to contact this Supervisor (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 12, 2014
Pros: free ice cream, 50% off employee meals, 25% off family
Cons: short breaks
I was the busboy at Jason's. I loved being able to walk around and talk to my customers. I was also able to interact with my co-workers. It was a great environment to work in. Customers were friendly, co-workers were great people to work with, and management was on the ball with everything. I enjoyed every day working here.
Fast paced but friendly environment
Busser/Server/Dishwasher (Former Employee), Vernon Hills, ILApril 10, 2014
Pros: friendly people, good tips
Cons: can be short staffed with can be difficult when busy, hours are never the same amount weekly.
Completes floor set in the morning which takes 3 hours. Then busboy through the lunch period, Tasks included are sweeping floors, cleaning bathrooms, washing dishes, mopping floors, cleaning glass. And cleanups after the lunch rush.
Productive workplace in a great atmosphere
Order Taker (Former Employee), Mcallen TxApril 9, 2014
Working at Jason's Deli for my first job was a great experience. I was still attending high school at the time, they worked great with my school schedule. Managers were always supportive and understanding, I learned a lot on how to work with others and about good customer service. I was an order taker, would re-stock the togo section and pack up togo orders, help clean and be cashier at times.
Very busy workplace
Cashier/Delco (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 7, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks, no room for growth, and management was terrible.
A typical day at work here,would be stocking,cleaning,and getting your work done.
I learned how to work the "Hua systems" with Delco(Catering)
Management didnt go so well there was no room for growth and they ddnt recognize hard workers.this is the hardest part of the job.
the most enjoyable part of this job was getting to know different types of people.
Productive and fun work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 5, 2014
They were really great about working with all of their employees that were in school, or going back to school. So when I started my classes for my PCT/CNA degree they were very understanding about it.
really fun place to work
Line Cook (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNApril 4, 2014
Pros: delicious food
Cons: better communication with management
plenty of options from sandwiches to soups and a spectacular salad bar
Bland and unexciting
Sever/Cook (Current Employee), Chandler, AZMarch 25, 2014
Pros: free food, paid vacation
Cons: terrible management, short staff
A typical day at work starts off with me taking orders for those who are in need of food. I have two different positions as of now, that being line cook and order-taker/server. In my 5 1/2 years at Jason's I have learned how to communicate with others and have learned to love it. It is nice to make other people happy and not just be ignored. Co-workers all usually work together in harmony, but when management becomes too harsh people quit. Management is very disorganized at Jason's. Most enjoyable part about my job is the regular customers I serve and also the pay.
What I Learned
Sub Maker (Former Employee), Wilmington, NCMarch 20, 2014
Pros: customers
Cons: no breaks
During my first job at Scotchman's I learned the importance of customer service skills and being reliable. I learned the essence of being organized and neat.
Not The Best Place to Work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCMarch 4, 2014
Pros: half off lunch, free drinks and ice cream
Cons: poor pay rate, poor work hours, bad management
I enjoyed the job at first, but after like a month, the managers colors really show. They are constantly taking you off the clock during your scheduled work hours to save themselves hours. To much work for minimum wage pay rate. The General Manager is a jerk and doesn't care about a person in that place but himself. I wouldn't recommend anyone to work there, at least not at the one in Fayetteville, NC.
Cashier (Former Employee), HoustonMarch 1, 2014
Very nice place to work, meet very friendly people. The job was very easy the hard part was standing on my feet for 9 hrs without a break. The most enjoyable part was doing a delivery!
Good Management and Awesome Team
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: half price lunch
Cons: short breaks, heavy car milage
It was a cool place to work while also attending school. A typical day at work consisted of driving orders to companies across town. Managment was great and co-workers were awesome as well. Hardest part of the job was finding your destinatin while the most enojoyable part was getting tipped for your hard work.
Productive and Fun Workplace with lots of friendly costumers and co-workers
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Wichita, KSFebruary 26, 2014
I enjoyed working at Jason's Deli. My typical day at work was taking delivery orders over the phone and/or printing out online orders and making sure everything was bagged correctly. I then would deliver the food to the costumer and take their form of payment. I learned how to run a cash register and take orders at a restaurant. I had really friendly and easy going co-workers that made each work day fun! Management was also really nice and they tried their very best to make sure you were getting along with everyone and with your duties. The hardest part of the job was delivering to rude costumers. What I enjoyed most was getting to know each costumer and building relationships with them and with my co-workers.

About Jason's deli

This company knows a good sandwich when serves one. Deli Management operates Jason's Deli, a chain of sandwich shops with more – Read more

Jason's deli Salaries