JayKay Staffing Employee Reviews

Quit after 2 weeks of non-payment
Contract Nurse (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLDecember 21, 2017
Besides being on the lower end of reimbursement as far as contract companies goes, I quit after 2 weeks of non-payment. Payroll always had an excuse (we didn't get your timesheet was the most popular, despite having proof). Then to add insult to injury, rather than relay the message that I had quit to the hospital, I get a call from the supervisor at the facility stating I was a no-call, no-show despite quitting jaykay the week prior. Psych nursing is hard enough to come by in the state of Florida, so being blackballed from a possible future postion with the facility itself, was a huge deal.
working here is okay
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 10, 2017
Where they sent me to work at is a good place but the management of JayKay Staffing is not really good. They don't know how to address your problem as a employee to them.
Good pay, work freely
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coalinga, CAJuly 25, 2017
The agency allows you to work freely and is not too overbearing. Pay was good and hours depended on how much you preferred to work. Definitely a good place to start, if you are beginning your life and need money to start
Pros
Good pay, you choose hours you work, easy to work and schedules
Cons
Easily replaced, not a guaranteed job
It's an ok job.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLJune 5, 2017
The staff they had in were the perfect employees. Idk what they have hired in now, but company is not ran as good as it was in 2012. Payroll is something you have to check and make sure it's right every week. It's an ok employer, just be careful.
Family owned business
HEALTHCARE RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Tavares, FLMay 2, 2017
They show no recognition to it's employees and the pay is extremely low for the job you do. Nice people but just too much drama. Be careful you will work to the bone for no pay
Left this job because no benefits where available
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Clarksburg, WVMarch 12, 2017
Very nice company to work for. Needed insurance for self and family and none was available. I enjoyed being at one place the entire time I worked there. I felt comfortable with the company.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
No benefits
professional. employee oriented
LeverLPN (Former Employee) –  VA state nursing facilityJanuary 4, 2017
I highly recommend Jay Kay staffing to anyone interested in agency nursing. They were always dependable and very supportive. The pay was competative and they scheduled according to my needs
Pros
excellent pay excellent scheduling
Cons
i have no cons what so ever
Had some issues
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clarksburg, WVOctober 6, 2016
Had some issues back then with getting checks and understanding life but I would work for them again give them another chance if they understand more then what they did and answered there phones
Pros
Love all the hrs
Cons
Getting paid
Friendly Atmosphere
National Healthcare Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tavarese FLMarch 11, 2016
JayKay ownership is very friendly, however they have limited resources available to train the new employees.
There is alot of potential business that can be explored for them.
My overall experience was pleasant
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
limited resources and compensation package
Very Unprofessional
RECRUITER AGENT (Former Employee) –  Lake County, FLJanuary 10, 2016
The training is a joke there work ethic is pretty bad. The worst place I've ever worked for as a recruiter. There way of bonus is set up so that you are never paid. You also get grilled during meetings, there always making the agents fell so unappreciated. They work you like a slave, and no appreciation for that little bit of money. There pay is horrible. Negative work environment. Very Very High Turnover.
Pros
Cons
Negative work environment
stressful
LPN staff nurse (Former Employee) –  Terra Alta, WVAugust 1, 2015
Received report , counted narcotics. Did quick check on all residents assigned. Assigned tasks to CNA (vitals, Baths,etc). Did medication pass, treatments. Assisted CNA as needed . Charted assessments and any change of condition
Clerical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Tavares, FLJune 17, 2015
Jaykay is a great place to be employeed, its hard to find a mon-fri job but it is a great company to work for. The environment is good and the employees are even better! The employers are very understanding and considerate of others!
Professional Company, Productive, satisfying work
Reciuter (Current Employee) –  Tavares, FLJune 6, 2015
I am new recruiter with this company and I believe it is a good balance between staff & management. We are given leeway in dealing with new hires on a personal level (not scripted) and able to try to accommodate each person to their needs as to shifts to work, choices of facilities. It can be fast paced with alot of accountability to management to place the right professionals in the right position, due to different requirements of the facility that we are working with at the time.
The ultimate goal is to get that individual working & the company staffed as needed. My goal is not just to find work for that person but to find a position that works for them. I believe Jaykay Staffing is professional, has integrity and a willingness to assist others in their need to find the right job in the profession they have chosen.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJune 5, 2015
I liked working for right at home patients I met where great and the staff was really awesome to work with. I would like to work there again one day
Recruiter
recruiter (Current Employee) –  Leesburg, VAJune 5, 2015
Jaykay staffing is a great place to work, the owners are fair, the pay is good. I enjoy working for a company that cares about their employees and their business standard. They have very good work ethics. The recruiters work hard to find candidates, good jobs, with great benefits. Weekly pay is good also! Jaykay Staffing is a good company to work for.
Pros
weekly pay
Wonderful setting and even better employers
SOURCER/RECRUITER SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  TAVARES, FLJune 5, 2015
Jaykay staffing is an awesome company to work for! The employees are very friendly and nice. The employers are an amazing set of people, they are very understanding and helpful people. This setting is not like your typical job setting, this place just feels like home. Everyone gets along and can joke around and laugh together. I enjoy coming to work everyday because I know I will not have a bad day. I am very happy with my job and can see myself here for many years!
Pros
Everything!!!!!!
Cons
Nothing!!!!!!
Excellent Place to Work
Billing and Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tavares, FLJune 3, 2015
JayKay Staffing is an excellent place to work, it is hard these days to find a monday through friday 9-5 job. With people that understand family. At any job there are expectations to live up to and rules to follow, that is LIFE. Overall great place to work and people to work for.
Ok
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Lake Butter, FLJune 1, 2015
It was ok. I ended up working with the Dept of Corrections drawing blood and taking other specimens from inmates. It was not the most ideal place to work especially for me. But it was ok.
Terrible
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  lake county, flMay 24, 2015
The worst place I've ever worked. Pay is horrible. Bonus structure is set up so you are never paid. Grilled during meetings. They work you like a slave for that little bit of money. HIGH TURNOVER .
communication was very poor
Jay Kay Staffing (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, CAFebruary 17, 2015
jay Kay staffing is a great agency to work for. They really work with your scheduled as well a s give you a pretty okay pay rate starting as well. I'm extremely thankful for the opportunity Jay Kay Staffing has given me as well as the different environment experienced as well.