JayKay Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

Very Unprofessional
RECRUITER AGENT (Former Employee) –  Lake County, FLJanuary 10, 2016
The training is a joke there work ethic is pretty bad. The worst place I've ever worked for as a recruiter. There way of bonus is set up so that you are never paid. You also get grilled during meetings, there always making the agents fell so unappreciated. They work you like a slave, and no appreciation for that little bit of money. There pay is horrible. Negative work environment. Very Very High Turnover.
Pros
Cons
Negative work environment
Professional Company, Productive, satisfying work
Reciuter (Current Employee) –  Tavares, FLJune 6, 2015
I am new recruiter with this company and I believe it is a good balance between staff & management. We are given leeway in dealing with new hires on a personal level (not scripted) and able to try to accommodate each person to their needs as to shifts to work, choices of facilities. It can be fast paced with alot of accountability to management to place the right professionals in the right position, due to different requirements of the facility that we are working with at the time.
The ultimate goal is to get that individual working & the company staffed as needed. My goal is not just to find work for that person but to find a position that works for them. I believe Jaykay Staffing is professional, has integrity and a willingness to assist others in their need to find the right job in the profession they have chosen.
Wonderful setting and even better employers
SOURCER/RECRUITER SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  TAVARES, FLJune 5, 2015
Jaykay staffing is an awesome company to work for! The employees are very friendly and nice. The employers are an amazing set of people, they are very understanding and helpful people. This setting is not like your typical job setting, this place just feels like home. Everyone gets along and can joke around and laugh together. I enjoy coming to work everyday because I know I will not have a bad day. I am very happy with my job and can see myself here for many years!
Pros
EVERYTHING!!!!!!
Cons
NOTHING!!!!!!
stressful
LPN staff nurse (Former Employee) –  Terra Alta, WVAugust 1, 2015
Received report , counted narcotics. Did quick check on all residents assigned. Assigned tasks to CNA (vitals, Baths,etc). Did medication pass, treatments. Assisted CNA as needed . Charted assessments and any change of condition
Excellent Place to Work
Billing and Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tavares, FLJune 3, 2015
JayKay Staffing is an excellent place to work, it is hard these days to find a monday through friday 9-5 job. With people that understand family. At any job there are expectations to live up to and rules to follow, that is LIFE. Overall great place to work and people to work for.
Worst experience-huge waste of my time
Psychologist (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 6, 2015
I signed on with this company to be placed in a large institution. The amount of paperwork was horrendous. The recruiter I worked with repeatedly left messages that she was still waiting for forms I had faxed to her long before and that she had confirmed receiving. The amount of time it took for them to actually start me at the institution was ridiculous. When I arrived there, they did not seem to know I was coming. They seemed upset with the recruiter. There was a misunderstanding about the days I would work and instead of working to correct it, the recruiter accused me of changing the days from what we had agreed. She told me she would call and deal with it and never called me back. When I made a follow up call, she promised to call back and did not. They should not be taken seriously as a company. They do not seem to operate from integrity. Very stressful experience and loss of a lot of my time and the institution's.
Cons
too much repetitive paperwork, poor business practices
Terrible
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  lake county, flMay 24, 2015
The worst place I've ever worked. Pay is horrible. Bonus structure is set up so you are never paid. Grilled during meetings. They work you like a slave for that little bit of money. HIGH TURNOVER .
Ok
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Lake Butter, FLJune 1, 2015
It was ok. I ended up working with the Dept of Corrections drawing blood and taking other specimens from inmates. It was not the most ideal place to work especially for me. But it was ok.
can't say
nurse (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, paDecember 28, 2014
This company is based in Florida I was not. This place is an absolute mess. I would go to jobs and get there to not work cause nobody knew i was coming. I havent heard anything from them in months so dont rely on them for consistency. There was no organization within the office for staffing.
Cons
i cant say i never had the opportunity to work at the places they sent me.
Great work place and very nice people
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  VAOctober 25, 2012
The agency is located in Florida but I'm stationed in petersburg and the job is great and some of the co-workers are awesome management is good and everyone seems very nice but you have to stay to yourself and do you job.
No Producative
RECRUITER AGENT (Former Employee) –  Tavares, FLApril 26, 2012
No so well, I have not much of a comment, this company is not worth working for due to the fact that they have rude and no heart.

They are phony, I wouldn't hire them as a staffing company or work as employee..
Cons
staffing unfavorable

2.8