Jazz Pharmaceuticals

Jazz Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

Fun and productive
Specialty Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 31, 2015
Loved the people at Jazz! One of my favorite companies to work for. I learned a lot at Jazz from many of the leaders. It was a great culture to work in and I really enjoyed calling on pshychiatrists.
Jazz
Desktop Refresh Deployment Lead (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto Ca.March 25, 2015
Amazing place to contract seeing as they only keep on upper management. The people are friendly and supportive- the work stays challenging and keeps you learning.
Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAMarch 20, 2015
Hired and managed Sales Reps. to sell very specialized products.
Hardest part- managing reps. that didn't want to work
Best part- working with hard working reps.
calling on neurologists and primary care.
Specialty Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 24, 2014
Great company and a great culture. Jazz stock has gone thru the roof and is great environment.
Pros
great salary benefits.
Cons
xyrem not the easiest drug to sell
So you wanna job at Jazz?
Candidate (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJanuary 10, 2014
Be prepared for a serious mix of unconnected interviews, disjointed schedules, and clueless HR people that treat you like a first-grader just entering Elementary School. They're not interested in what you can do, just who you know inside of the company already.
Pros
free lunches, snacks, beverages, catered lunches are not uncommon for special milestones. fairly good pay structure for teh bay area
Cons
if you're competent and have exceptional skills it's still unlikely you'll be offered a job, unless you already know somebody there
Friendly, team-oriented people, nice office facitily, excellent IT support
Consultant - Marketing (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CANovember 6, 2013
A typical day included creating purchase orders, setting up contracts for vendors, tracking invoices, shipping marketing materials to field sales representatives, generating time-sensitive payments, coordinating marketing review committee meetings and filing documents in the proper locations.

I learned to work with a newly introduced purchase order generating software and a new legal contract generating system. Also I learned how to determine which projects required purchase orders and contracts.

My management team was very accommodating and made sure I had the tools and approvals required to complete my projects. My managers complimented me regularly and told me how much I was appreciated.

The hardest part of the job was the heavy workload and short timelines for completing projects.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the team-oriented people.
Pros
nice facility, state of the art equipment, best it support team ever, received many free lunches and always had access to free drinks and refreshments
Jazz Focuses on their Bottom Line Profits Rather Than Their People
Specialty Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAApril 29, 2012
In my experience, this employer's motto is "make the money by any means necessary regardless of your values or ethics".
Pros
good base salary.
Cons
unstable environment, very political, didn't follow corporate values

4.2