Jazz Pharmaceuticals

Jazz Pharmaceuticals Employer Reviews

So you wanna job at Jazz?
Candidate (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CAJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: free lunches, snacks, beverages, catered lunches are not uncommon for special milestones. fairly good pay structure for teh bay area
Cons: if you're competent and have exceptional skills it's still unlikely you'll be offered a job, unless you already know somebody there
Be prepared for a serious mix of unconnected interviews, disjointed schedules, and clueless HR people that treat you like a first-grader just entering Elementary School. They're not interested in what you can do, just who you know inside of the company already.
Friendly, team-oriented people, nice office facitily, excellent IT support
Consultant - Marketing (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CANovember 6, 2013
Pros: nice facility, state of the art equipment, best it support team ever, received many free lunches and always had access to free drinks and refreshments
A typical day included creating purchase orders, setting up contracts for vendors, tracking invoices, shipping marketing materials to field sales representatives, generating time-sensitive payments, coordinating marketing review committee meetings and filing documents in the proper locations.

I learned to work with a newly introduced purchase order – more... generating software and a new legal contract generating system. Also I learned how to determine which projects required purchase orders and contracts.

My management team was very accommodating and made sure I had the tools and approvals required to complete my projects. My managers complimented me regularly and told me how much I was appreciated.

The hardest part of the job was the heavy workload and short timelines for completing projects.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the team-oriented people. – less
Jazz Focuses on their Bottom Line Profits Rather Than Their People
Specialty Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CAApril 29, 2012
Pros: good base salary.
Cons: unstable environment, very political, didn't follow corporate values
In my experience, this employer's motto is "make the money by any means necessary regardless of your values or ethics".