JBL Resources Employee Reviews

Hands on physical labor
contractor (Former Employee), Carmel, INApril 29, 2015
Pros: paid lunches
Cons: long shifts, not paid on time, use of my truck for demolition job.
I was in charge of my own group of men and our responsibility was to complete the assighned task by a certain time frame. The hardest part of this job was working 12-14 hours shifts and the hour drive to the job site. I learned that I cannot rely or trust everyone and that the contracting business is complicated for up and coming businesses.
overall rating 5 star. all other categories 5 star
IT Project Manager (Current Employee), Portage, MIJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: ability to work remotely. flexibility in hours if necessary.
Cons: because of global teams, long hours were required in order to meet with the teams within their time zones.
JBL Resources provided me with an assignment that fit my skillset and desired work culture at Stryker. They also provided me with good benefits including 401K, vacation, holiday pay. They allowed me to – more... perform my job functions without interference and I worked within the boundaries of the Stryker Corp and followed all SOPs and took all required company training.

I acted as a liaison between my implementation teams and the program teams and managed up to 12 teams globally to ensure consistency in solution. I provided guidance in administration of the project which included documentation, adherence to quality standards, development, testing, and project closure. Accurate communication between all levels of the teams and maintaining consistency in this communication between the various global teams that had different legacy ERP systems was challenging as the IT solution needed to meet global standards but also had to meet local regulatory governing guidelines. – less
Responsible for growth and support of new business opportunities within Engineering
Recruiter/Business Strategist (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 2, 2015
Develop business with prospective strategic customers and penetration and retention of existing customers.
Remain current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues and market conditions and their effect on business.
In 3 week of starting brought a 30% increases to job orders within the engineering vertical
turn over of employees is too high
cashier/assistant manager (Former Employee), woodford, vaNovember 4, 2013
Pros: training
Cons: low moral
too much come and go of employees and management staff. Some employees constantly worked double shifts due to other employee call outs. management was hard to reach when an important issue arose that needed upper management attention. none of the work was really hard.
Recruiter (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJune 3, 2013
The staff and management is exceptional; they really care about the team and individual's success.
Great Place to Work
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Northridge, CAApril 9, 2013
Very structured, lot's of opportunity, great people. Learned so much, had great work experience.
Customer Driven
Sales Manager/Sales (Current Employee), Delmont, PAJanuary 15, 2013
I have come up with companies putting the need of customers ahead of my own! That is what helps with customer loyalty and retention!
160 hours vacation a year, 401K, medical insurances, gym, cafeterias
Materials lead (Former Employee), Northridge, CAApril 25, 2012
Pros: free lunches (frecuently), discount prices for employees, clean place
JBL Professional is an International company of electronics products with an excellent reputation, managment is very concern about JBL employees.
I learned a lot in 21 years working for this company in – more... the warehouse areas, shipping and receiving and production. A typical day at work for me starts at 5:00 am (I loved it) processing all receiving paperwork and pulled orders from night shift, open the docks and start receiving the incoming material (UPS, FedEx, etc.). Cycle count the assigned products and make sure production areas received their materials complete and in good condition.
The most enjoyable part was when I have to delivery all non-production items to the people in the offices. – less

March 1, 2013

This persons comment was intended for JBL Professional, Inc. (electronics products) not JBL Resources (recruiting firm), in Grand Rapids, Michigan as the title of this page indicates. The benefits at JBL Resources are at the very lowest-end of the competitive range and don't come close to what JBL Professional offers.