JBL Resources

JBL Resources Employer Reviews

Recruiter (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJune 3, 2013
The staff and management is exceptional; they really care about the team and individual's success.
Great Place to Work
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Northridge, CAApril 9, 2013
Very structured, lot's of opportunity, great people. Learned so much, had great work experience.
Customer Driven
Sales Manager/Sales (Current Employee), Delmont, PAJanuary 15, 2013
I have come up with companies putting the need of customers ahead of my own! That is what helps with customer loyalty and retention!
160 hours vacation a year, 401K, medical insurances, gym, cafeterias
Materials lead (Former Employee), Northridge, CAApril 25, 2012
Pros: free lunches (frecuently), discount prices for employees, clean place
JBL Professional is an International company of electronics products with an excellent reputation, managment is very concern about JBL employees.
I learned a lot in 21 years working for this company in the warehouse areas, shipping and receiving and production. A typical day at work for me starts at 5:00 am (I loved it) processing all receiving paperwork – more... and pulled orders from night shift, open the docks and start receiving the incoming material (UPS, FedEx, etc.). Cycle count the assigned products and make sure production areas received their materials complete and in good condition.
The most enjoyable part was when I have to delivery all non-production items to the people in the offices. – less

March 1, 2013

This persons comment was intended for JBL Professional, Inc. (electronics products) not JBL Resources (recruiting firm), in Grand Rapids, Michigan as the title of this page indicates. The benefits at JBL Resources are at the very lowest-end of the competitive range and don't come close to what JBL Professional offers.

Um bom locar de ser trabalhar
Estagiária (Former Employee), João Pessoa, PBSeptember 5, 2013
Espaço bom, ótima assistencia para nos auxiliar no trabalho, com atividades de suma importância