JCB Employee Reviews

Nice place to work, Easy going, and freindly
FIELD ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 13, 2017
Construction work is always different and changing. Nice place to work, with a easy going staff. However its a small company so management job are based on the number of projects they have at the time.
Good morale
Administrative Assistant, HR (Current Employee) –  Pooler, GAJuly 7, 2017
They keep the workforce slim but the majority of people that are there have a wonderful attitude. I work in the office environment so I can't speak for manufacturing. Good pay and benefits. A lot of work!
Not a bad job for the pay but little room for advancement
Fabrication welder (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GAJune 1, 2017
The guys I worked around got a long and we tried to make the best of every day. But, the welding area is ridiculously hot even in the early morning of 5:30 and the work is very tedious and repetitive doing the same thing every day. Good benefits though.
Loader/Unloader Powder Paint (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GAApril 11, 2017
Hard, high paced work with long hours. Mandatory Overtime. A scramble and exhausting in the beginning, but easy once you find your rhythm. Not for the weak, lazy or stubborn. It's hot and messy. Keep a cool head and clean as you go. Staying busy is key. Safety, Safety, Safety. They do care about their employees/co-workers. Job Security is based on Housing/construction market.
Pros
Great pay and benefits.
Cons
Gets really hot in summer.
Worst place i worked ever
Mainline Cab Installation (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMarch 29, 2017
The management doesn't care about the lower level employees. They don't care if your missing anything or not they are only interested in getting their quoto for their machines They don't care if the customer are getting a machine that will break down in 6 months and they know about it. They are only out for the money and nothing else. I will never work at this place or recommend them to anymore.
very productive workplace
Aftermarket Procurement Material Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GAMarch 2, 2017
Time management is most important. Very fast paced and you have to be multi-taskful. Friendly and family oriented environment. Working with the suppliers and the UK was enjoyable.
Decent Job
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Seymour, INFebruary 9, 2017
It is a good job to be at if you want to go into banking and/or accounting. Can be busy at times of the week and of the year. Supervisors are helpful when they want to be.
Productive and light atmosphere
Senior IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 7, 2017
A very zen work environment. Great company to learn new technology as they spend good money on new equipment.

The job was never too hard, and deadlines were easy achievable.
Productive work environment always something to do
Machine Operator/Installation Tech (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GAJanuary 4, 2017
JCB not a bad place to work at great food on break
Always work to do
They give you 2 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch.
Not to bad of a company.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
Hours 4am to 4pm monday through sunday
Should have never accepted the job
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GAOctober 17, 2016
Overall my experience was horrible. I was hired on with an indefinite contract. From my first day I was not given the necessary tools or information for my position. There was so much talk behind your back. They make you feel like your job is on the line everyday. Many of the managers pawn off their responsibilities to others and then threaten if not done. They make you feel that you are replaceable at any moment. To top it off I ended up basically training my replacement. Once that was done, they ended my contract immediately without notice.
Pros
Only good thing was off at 2:30 on Fridays
Cons
Pay, work environment, upper management, no training, no job security
Poor conditions at the facility
Wastewater Operator (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GAOctober 11, 2016
JCB is a manufacturer of earth-moving equipment. Work schedules change daily. Team supervisors and upper management communicate poorly and fail to give guidance to most employees. It is a good place to gain skills in manufacturing, but a poor choice for any long-term employment. Excellent health benefits, and retirement accounts.
Pros
Good place to acquire skills
Cons
Rapidly changing work schedule, low compensation, lack of communication throughout
Great job
Lead Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 9, 2016
CEO does an excellent job running the firm and maintaining a great corporate culture. Overall, he is doing a good job and I enjoyed working at the firm.
cleaning up after fires
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Mineola, NY 11501May 23, 2016
cleaning up after a fire is hard working, and there is hard workers on the team. it can be a house, dental office, deli etc. and your cleaning all the nooks and crannies, inside and out. it can take more than a day because sometimes u have to work around someones living environments. I was always paid on time and all though the working environment was harsh, your helping people who are living in it while taking our own precautions.
Pros
free lunch, everyones kind
Cons
constantly around chemicals
Not a bad place to work
Welder (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GADecember 3, 2015
Worked here a little over year. Co-workers were over all pretty good people. Management like most places have their shining stars and their black holes but mostly the former.
Productive, Fun, Very Rewarding
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VADecember 2, 2015
JCB is a great place to work, i enjoy everyone who works here and how close they are. I learned a lot from working here, they always make sure you are taken care of as long as you do your part and work hard.
Pros
Great Staff
Horizontal Construction and Land Development Company
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 11, 2015
Worked with JCB Construction for ten years and learned a great deal while employed there, about the business of construction and bringing a quality product to the customer. I learned about all types of contracts from Public School construction to private industry work to large government contracts like GOAA and NASA.
Great people, bad business decisions
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAOctober 15, 2015
Majority of people are pleasure to work with but the company is still largely influenced from the UK headquarters. This results in decisions made that don't reflect the necessities of the North American market. Divisions within company do not communicate properly so there is conflict.
Pros
Early release on Fridays, company sponsors group sports
Cons
30 min lunch
Challenging, but I worked with great people
DISTRICT SUPPORT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Pittsburg, KSOctober 12, 2015
Traveling around working with dealer principles and staff to increase to increase their profitability on parts, service, and warranty was very rewarding.
This industry is very much about building personal relationships with the dealer staff and customers. It is also one of the things I enjoy most.
The people I worked with at JCB were terrific, both inside and other field staff.
The hardest part of the job was the lack of parts support and parts stocking to the dealers.
Productive at times, great benefits, most of the leads are very young with little to no experiance or knowlege of the product
Heavy Equipment Supervisor (Former Employee) –  pooler georgiaSeptember 17, 2015
JCB is a good company to work for at times. Very high demands with little to planning. no steady flow of parts. Ran by HR so you really have no say so.
Is a great place to work.
Team II Repairman (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GASeptember 14, 2015
If you like working a lot of hours this is a great place for you. The management is harsh but the leads are great. I had a great time working with JCB.
Pros
hours
Cons
hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JCB. Our community is ready to answer.