Cons: im always getting the ugly evening hours, im always closing alone
Stock shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise.
• Set up advertising displays or arrange merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
• Stamp, mark, or tag price on merchandise.
• Obtain merchandise requested by customer or receive merchandise selected by customer.
• Answer customer’s questions concerning location, price, and use of merchandise.
• – more... Total price and tax on merchandise purchased by customer to determine bill.
• Accept payment and make change. Wrap or bag merchandise for customers.
• Remove and record amount of cash in register at end of shift.
• Calculate sales discount to determine price.
• Keep record of sales, prepare inventory of stock, and order merchandise.
• Keep the showroom clean and orderly – less