JCPenney Employee Review

Fast paced and ability to grow and learn
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Greendale, WINovember 9, 2013
A typical day would consist of organizing the clothing racks, returning clothing from the fitting rooms to the appropriate departments, handling cash, answering in store and over the phone customer questions, placing online orders, returning online and in store purchases, and opening and closing the store. With my time there, I learned a lot about customer service, the importance of working with a team, as well as independently, and making sure to work quickly and efficiently. The most enjoyable part was being able to grow into the position and to meet new people every day.

Other JCPenney Employee Reviews

just no
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Wareham, MAJanuary 18, 2018
It was my first real job, but it would never be my last.
I knew I would only be working there temporarily, as it was just my first job. I had to quit before I got another job because it was so horrible working there.
Customers consistently steal. Many employees don't complete tasks that are assigned. Managers are disrespectful.
It's a chance
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJanuary 18, 2018
Overall, as in any retail store; you will have stores that run properly and ones that lack the proper system management. My old store, I would recommend a hundred times over, the newest one, I wouldn't recommend in the least.
Pros
25% discount
Cons
Management varies