JDA Software Employee Reviews

enjoyed work with my team and product for 18 years
Senior Software Project Lead (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMay 31, 2017
A great workplace with many talented and friendly professionals, our product is a high performance supply chain order management system supports one of U.S top retail, my company had been acquired by JDA, was sad to see company didn't strive to expand the product line and merge employees after acquisition.
Company is a great place to work with good management team
Sr. QA Architect/Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMarch 29, 2017
This company main focus is in the supply chain management applications. Key products include warehouse management, transportation logistic management and order management.
I was at JDA software for 19 years
Sr. Solutions Architect (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 27, 2017
A great company to work for. They gave me the opportunity for great growth from a software developer in Consulting to ITG Development Director. I got to work on many platforms including Customer Interactions, Custom Development, Training (Internal and External), Staff creation and development.
Lead QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 9, 2017
This is a great place to work. There is a lot of opportunity to advance in this company and also a lot of opportunity to change careers if so desired.
JDA is a great company with quality people
Executive relationships (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 27, 2017
My role and territory changed numerous times which made forming strong relationships with customers more challenging. I found the sales process too fragmented with upwards of 5-6 people from JDA calling on the same customer.
Pros
Great company, great products
Cons
Fragmented sales engagement model. Customers don't like it.
Good place to start your career
Intern (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 21, 2017
Good place to start your career. Free lunches for everyone everyday. Various departments give you options to choose where you want to work and TT table provides nice way to relax.
Great company, clients are treated well
Technical Project Developer/Lead (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 1, 2017
The mgmt goes all out to satisfy client even if the client is wrong.

Please provide your support to your employee who is giving 10-12 hrs of his/her life to make JDA successful.
Working with different clients and facing different challenges
Senior QA Lead (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 23, 2017
As a part of product implementation team and responsible for delivering the features that are needed for client business team. I used to handle different client teams and try to test different applications in day to day.
Pros
Traveling to client locations
Cons
away from home
JDA is a great place to work.
QA Automation Engineer Intermediate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshSeptember 21, 2016
JDA is a great place to work. It was an amazing experience to work for such a great company.
Management is really transparent and friendly.
JDA Software Group
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 21, 2016
The most enjoyable part of my job at JDA was working with a great team and the depth of my position. I was allowed to expand my knowledge beyond my job description which opened up the world of software development for me!
Not recommended
Executive Assistant/Facilities Management (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 2, 2016
Not a good experience. Bad leadership. No perks. Terrible benefits.
Low moral. Bad work ethics. Not recommended. Management under qualified.
good
Research Intern (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshAugust 31, 2016
Developed an application using Eclipse that represented the organisation’s work flow from the boiler procurement stage to the customer delivery industry.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 24, 2016
Not a great place. Lots of layoffs all the time. Not very stable place to work. ALways moving job to India to save money,but not the quality. No loyalty to employees.
Excellent
Senior Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  MexicoAugust 23, 2016
Nice environment to work, every day you can learn something new, there are a lot of different areas where you can focus about the supply chain management
Poor place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 9, 2016
Management has no regard for job/life balance, if there is work to do you are required to work overtime with little or no notice. I even had to work a 20 hours shift on several occasions during month ends with no breaks.
great place to work
Senior Software Engineer Contractor (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WIMarch 10, 2016
I enjoyed the environment and the challenges and complexity of the software solutions I developed. I enjoyed the development process and the people I worked with.
Good Company
Software Security Intern (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAFebruary 29, 2016
Good work life balance, solid management and leadership. Some internal issues as far as silo'd nature of company due to the company being global.
Growth and Experience
Senior Instructional Designer & Project Leader (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 18, 2015
The work I was involved in was creative, varied, and created growth in my skill development and experience.
The employees I worked with all were caring individuals and supported a healthy work/life balance.
Every employee on the team had high levels of quality, and respect for the team work accomplishments.
Pros
Varied work experience.
Large global software development company
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 15, 2015
JDA is a large software development company in the Supply Chain Management space. They have offices in the US and abroad. Most of their development positions are in India.
Pros
good compensation, work from home
Cons
3 mergers in the last 5 years, management has gone through many changes
Leadership and culture changes
Cloud Services Director (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZ (Virtual)December 15, 2015
It isn't what it used to be. Once going private and merging with RedPrairie, the workplace culture and leadership styles have changed.