JDA Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Small productive company
Administrative/Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJuly 5, 2012
My typical day started with entering orders and making sure the drivers had all the necessary paperwork for their delivery. Answered phone and waited on customers. Prepared bank deposited, called on past due invoices. Interviewed potential hires, and prepared new hire packages as needed.

I learned about the various types of cleaning chemicals/janitorial supplies and equipments. Management was GREAT. My co-workers became my friends. I worked with them for over 10 years. The hardest part of my job was quitting so I coould relocate to GA.

The most enjoyable part of the job was watching the company grow over the years.
Pros
i became a part of their family. they worked out my schedule so i could completed my degree.
Cons
because it was a small family owned company we did not have alot of benefits..
Great people, but leadership creates a chaotic work environment
Director, Global Support Operations (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 13, 2015
JDA has gone through many changes in the past few years which has resulted in its employees constantly worrying about their jobs. Even those identified as high performers are leaving the company either voluntarily or involuntarily due to the climate and culture.
Pros
People
Cons
Leadership
JDA Enterprise Planning Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 3, 2013
Great place to work.
One can gain expert domain knowledge in supply chain and Retail domain by working here.
Pros
One can gain expert domain knowledge in supply chain and Retail domain