JE Dunn Construction

JE Dunn Construction Employer Reviews

Large employer with lots of work
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOMay 21, 2013
They had their own cafeteria which cut down on going out to get lunch in the downtown KC area. Various departments for administrative support work. Very large projects that required a more solid placement of staff.
A place you would be a part of for years!
Project Secretary (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOOctober 13, 2012
Pros: they take care of their employees.
Cons: they aren't in southern california so i could work with them again.
If I had not needed to move home to CA, I would like to think I would still be working for JE Dunn in KC, MO. I have friends made while working there that are still there today. They have a wonderful culture that not only provides completed projects on time to happy clients, but also contributes alot to their community.
Fun and Productive
Clean up crew (Former Employee), Las Animas, COSeptember 16, 2012
Pros: everything
Cons: moving
JE Dunn was a great job. I learned alot in the short amount of time I worked with this company. Would recommend and go back if I was given the oppurtunity.
Very adaptable to personal and professional life
Project Manager (Former Employee), PortlandMarch 5, 2012
It was a pleasure to work here. Unfortunately due to the economy work slowed and many long time employees were let go. Overall I think this a great company to work for.

About JE Dunn Construction

Owned by descendants of founder John Ernest Dunn, J.E. Dunn Construction Group operates as the holding company for a group of┬áconstruction – Read more