This in-house Los Angeles based position involves collaborating with project managers and designers in order to fulfill web development across a diverse range of projects. The candidate should be accurate with front-end development and have a thorough understanding of developing websites across multiple PHP based CMSs. The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work.
- Good working knowledge of PHP and experience with multiple web based languages such as Python, Java and ASP.NET
- Knowledge of SQL Server T-SQL development and best database practices.
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus.
- Experience in developing for ECommerce is a major plus.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
- Awareness and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
- Self-education and interest in modern development techniques such as responsive and angular website construction.
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Placement and layout of web site pages given client provided content.
- Development of robust and user-friendly web applications.
- Application/Framework design as needed.
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
- Ability to manage and oversee a team of developers
Indeed - 4 months ago