Jefferson Bank Employee Reviews

Wonderful co workers, mentors and owners
AVP New Account Admin Officer (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 22, 2017
I worked for this company for sixteen years and I have only been appreciative though the years. They are positive and encouraging and hope to work for them again one day.
Only reason for leaving was to help my parents due to long term illness.
Pros
Great benefits!
Awesome place to work!
Wire Specialist II (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 6, 2016
I've never work in such a positive work environment before. Great management. Great staff. It was such a pleasure going to work everyday. It was like my second family. Such a wonderful company that reaches out to the community in such a heart felt way. Regardless of your position you were treated with respect. Good benefits. I wish I could give this company 10 stars!!!
Run away
Loan Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Leon Valley, TXSeptember 17, 2016
The prior review may be true of another branch but not this branch or dept. The imitate supvisor is a micro manager, she trusts no one and is OCD. She admitted she was OCD to another employee. So no matter how many times you do something right she is only going to notice the errors. She is very unprofessional and the department manager knows it. They did speak to her while I was there but because that happened she did everything in her power to push me out. She treated the new employees like outsider's and instead of leading them did nothing but treat the new employeeslike children. Lastly she was bragging to another employee that she had made the employee before me walk out since she treated her so badly. So take this review as you want, I know what I saw and heard while I was there and it was not a healthy place to be for anyone. There is a reason why this position is available and it is because of the imitate supvisor.
Pros
Benefits, co workers
Cons
Imitate manager is horrible
Highly recommended.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 14, 2016
I love working here. Everyone is so professional and pleasant to work with. The company truly cares for their employees and they demonstrate it often. I come in to work and know what's expected of me and I am treated with respect. It's also a fun place to work and a place where you can give back to your community as well. There are always opportunities to volunteer and the company offers many incentives to employees. There is also room for advancement. This company often promotes from within and employees can transfer to different locations/departments.
Pros
Benefits, pay, hours
Teller 2 (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 5, 2016
Great place to work as a student, would recommend it to anyone who would like to gain customer service experience. Benefits provided for both part time and full time workers.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
training
Good job, needs better training program and update of computer applications.
wire department (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 19, 2016
Great hiring process. No formal training of bank products and services. Good benefits.Most coworkers nice. Bank lobbies are homely and welcoming for customers.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
No formal training of bank products and services. Computer technology/ applications not up to date.
Cash Management Services, Sales Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 27, 2015
Jefferson Bank does try to portray a positive image and, on the surface, appears to care about family. They have a generous PTO/sick time allotment.
Heavily micromanaged workplace
Accounting Intern (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 14, 2015
• Promoted to Team Lead within 6 months
• Trained new footwear employees
• Assisted other departments with daily operations
• Recommended products to meet customer’s needs
Pros
Fun loving coworkers
Cons
No opportunity for advancement
Family environment and stressfree workplace
Internet Banking Intern (Former Employee) –  Leon Valley, TXSeptember 13, 2012
I gained plenty of knowledge while working there as an intern. Mainly dealing with computers but also how to handle disgruntled customers. The people i worked with were friendly, caring and kind, and i still maintain contact with them today. I was happy to go to work each day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jefferson Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

Jefferson Bank Reviews by Location