Jefferson Dental Clinics Employee Reviews

Productive days
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 25, 2017
My review about Jefferson Dental is great. There is a lot of work opportunities and get a lot of work experience which is why i recommend my DA friends to apply there on their first year.
Pros
lots of work, great doctors
Cons
benefits, hours
Fun place
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 10, 2017
There are some days that can be steady. I learned how to take impression and pour them. I am now able to make temporary crown and bridges. The most hardest part is having to get patients to understand their treatments. The most enjoyable part is preparing patients and making them feel comfortable for their treatments.
Stay away.
Dentist (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXOctober 2, 2017
Very tough job with low or no benefit. Your assistants and managers are the bosses. They will make dental decisions for you even though you are the dentist!
On the other hands, it is very easy to get a position with the company.
Pros
lots of patients, easy to get job with the company
Cons
office hours are crazy! working most important holidays. Lots of DMO
Bad company
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 1, 2017
Its seemed good at first the management is bad they just want money they dont care if u have a mamber in ur family that passed away they not organized u have drs that are not married and are like rats looking for cheese a female patient walks in and they get excited including assistants just wouldnt recommend unappreciated staff
Non-productive work place
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 10, 2017
stressful,not a place a person would want to be at
i learned multiple things , for example veifying insurance , admitting patients , dismissing patients , getting paper work together
N/A
the hardest part of the job was carrying with others job as well.
N/A
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
healthcare
Horrible place to work
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 7, 2017
Do not recomend this place to work. They dont care about you going to lunch, pack up the schedule like crazy, make you stay late, only get a week of vacation time even if you have more. They wont put in your hours your suppose to, only care about patients and forget about employees. You only get 4 holidays out of the whole year. They make you travel and don't even tell you when you are hired, they pay is also bad, the raise they give is unacceptable, they dont give you what you deserve and manager only cares about herself and no one else. Worse place to work dont apply.
Do not recommend
DENTAL RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 23, 2017
Do not recommend working in this place. Too crazy, too busy, unstable, holidays are ignored, only one week vacation, you ask for a day off and you have to wait to be approved (if they approve). You never know at what time will your lunch break will be and or for how long. Office will never close not even with Tornado Warnings!
loveable,company but will get the job done.
Biller/Collector (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 22, 2017
Review my cases from 60,90 days call on claims
while on hold with the insurances would check my emails, call on clinics to send out claims , check on the NEA to see if claims have gone threw.
loving , caring but get the job done.
Pros
free lunch every begin of the month
Cons
short 30 min lunch.
The call center is run by a group of brown nosers that influence the manager to do there dirty work
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 16, 2017
team lead is a brown noser and will tell if you clock in 1 min late they count how many times you go to the RESTROOM and how long you take if there either gossiping in the break room about the new hires or complaining about the girls in claims
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
if you don't fit into there group they get you fired very short lunches
Good Place to Work
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXOctober 18, 2016
Traveled to the different locations in the DFW to upgrade their computers. Performed in place upgrades, or swapped out PCs and transferred important files from the old PC to the new PC provided by the company. Labeled Hardware in the IT Closets. No Co-workers to work with. Most enjoyable part was meeting new people!
Cons
Taveling
Great company not such a great pay
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 26, 2016
The company is great unfortunately the pay and hours not so much. The company at the moment is understand has been for quite a while. We are all being underpay.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Underpay
It was a great experience to work here I gave it my all love the company . I wasn't getting paid enough I got a 25 cents raise after a full year .
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 23, 2016
I worked a full 1 year 5 months and I didn't get a raised till a little bit after a year.. only 25cents.. when I would put all my effort into the job and gave it my all I put up with a lot of poor management going on .. well managers on there phone making mistakes.etc one I decided to leave the company because the.management treated me badly they wouldn't send me to lunch till I was done verifying insurances ... one time I didn't go to lunch till 3 in the afternoon .... I was being treated differently and awfully they messed with my emotions... I had a good experience because I learned.. a lot but... I seriously don't recommend you to work here managers always win ... they do what they want corporate will believe them not you... therefore your waisting your time ... maybe I would have asked for a transfer to another clinic but the one on harrisburg do not work there ... within time all your effort .. is not enough...
Pros
you learn a lot about the dental field .. you get to interact consult with patients :)
Cons
because of the hour lunch .. you will get less then 40 hrs and poor management ...
Fresh dentist do not join this group.
Dentist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 14, 2016
Just a simple word , do not ever join this group. And do not degrade ur career and life .
They will are robers,no holiday ,very less pay .they will ask u to do procedures even if patient is about to die .
Pros
Worst company in the world
Not a good option
Patient Care Advocate (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 11, 2016
You can not manage life and work with this job.
It is stressful and not worth the pay.
The management is unorganized.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with bad management, this comes from a person with call center experience which is sad.
Look else where, its not worth your time.
Dangerous company for employment
Dentist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 6, 2016
Fully money minded , and they do not have any humble or dignity in the dentistry , they just want money , and u will not get any leaves and u will work in thanks giving holiday also. Compensation vs Working hours , u need to work more that 10 Hrs/ Day and all 5 days a week and Saturday is must , one more bonus is you do not have a paid leave. Simply cheat the dentists.No value for the dentist, IF you join this group , u definitely regrets. Management should know this message and they need to take action.
One more thing : U have to drive when houston is flooded and life in risk .

Beware of this Group...
Pros
No Pros
Cons
All are Cons
a day at work
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXJanuary 13, 2016
Everything about my job was interesting because it was a new field for me I loved the environment I around everyone was always there to help one another so everyday for me was learning something new.
Pros
Fridays was wear jeans day
Cons
not enough hours
A place full of incompetent people
front desk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 9, 2015
A place full of wannabe so many illegal immigrants working in that place I don't understand how
Poor management and training
Rude assistants
dental assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 18, 2015
Good for dental assistants to get their foot in the door, horrible management good job to keep while your looking for another. pays okay, but Definitely want to look for something better
Pros
Days you want off they give them to you, they are willing to train you
Cons
Short breaks, attitudes, management needs work and staff
Scary Place
General Dentist (Former Employee) –  DFW TexasApril 28, 2015
Poor service , poor dentistry, ready to rub you, poor managements, money oriented, poor staff. Unfortunately there is nothing good about this horrible place to talk about.
Pros
Cons
Horrible place
Ok Place
employee (Current Employee) –  HoustonJanuary 6, 2015
The days are busy, lots of patients, the patients can be really sweet but others are rude and not very polite.
I have learned a lot about dental offices, the management could use a little more training as well as the rest of us.
the hardest part is to remain professional while everyone else is just there.
I love working and it could be a lot better.
Pros
day off during the week
Cons
life balance is not the greatest.