Jefferson Dental Clinics

Jefferson Dental Clinics Employee Reviews

Ok Place
employee (Current Employee), HoustonJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: day off during the week
Cons: life balance is not the greatest.
The days are busy, lots of patients, the patients can be really sweet but others are rude and not very polite.
I have learned a lot about dental offices, the management could use a little more training as well as the rest of us.
the hardest part is to remain professional while everyone else is just there.
I love working and it could be a lot better.
Very busy office and got the required experience.
Front Desk/Receptionist (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXApril 15, 2014
Pros: over 40 hours per week.
Would go in either admit, dismiss patients or verify insurances for 2 days ahead. Take copays and give new patients forms that were required to fill out. Create patient on Dentech and create chart for patient. Fill out ledger and treatment that the patient was getting done for that appointment. Briefly tell the patient all the treatment that was going to be done. Pass patients back to the back. When Doctor was done with treatment I would dismiss patient and give them post op instructions. If patient still had not paid copay I would collect before patient would leave office. If that day I was verifying for the day, I would pull charts for 2 days and separate charts depending on what insurance the patient had. Once I had that done, I would call several different insurance companies and speak to representatives and verify the insurance. When there was a new patient, once the doctor was finished with the exam we would pass the patient into a consultation room and go all over the treatment that the doctor was recommending. Explain what their insurance would cover and what the patient would have to pay out of pocket. 99% of the time, the patient would stay and get treatment done. At the end of the day we would all clean up the lobby, kitchen and patient restrooms. Straighten up the lobby for the next day and file all the charts back.
Best training you can get.
Clinical Coordinator/Dental Assistant (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 27, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: long hours
I think jdc has great training. I have learned a lot in dentistry at jefferson. I think its a great place to work at if you are a new graduate in dental assisting.
Great place to learn a good Dental structure
Dental Office Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: willing to help patients
Cons: short lunch time
The most enjoyable part of this Job was the experience of
Meeting so many great people.

Jefferson Dental Clinics Salaries