Jefferson Radiology Employee Reviews

amazing!!
costumer care agent/ facilitator (Current Employee), Farmington, CTMay 21, 2015
Pros: room for advancement, and many job outings and activiies
I absolutely love working for Jefferson radiology. this company definitely takes pride in there ability to serve the community with the latest technology and skill. Most importantly they are compassionate. Patient care and satisfaction is what we aim for.
Extremely challenging work environment
Physician Workflow Coordinator (Current Employee), East Hartford, CTApril 27, 2015
Great experience in multitasking and managing an extremely busy office.

Overworked and underpaid.

Great co-workers get burnt out quickly.
n/a
Medical Records-Legal Assistant (Former Employee), East Hartford, CTNovember 29, 2014
My work day was split due to that i was in two different departments for this company. I would work on the legal department in the am and the revenue department in the afternoon.
Fun Workplace
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee), East Hartford, CTNovember 10, 2014
Pros: employee appreciation
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at Jefferson Radiology everyday is a new day with something new to expect. The office is always full of laughter while we try to make the best of our day. Although I haven't been there for a while. One thing that I have learned along my journey is to take your time not everything is a race to finish your assignment all that matters is how you finish. The hardest thing about the job was the intense training and the first day I was on my own without my training I was nervous and was making careless mistakes. But it was a lesson learned and something that I learn everyday. One thing that i love about my job are my supervisors. They're always doing their best to make our work environment fun but while getting the job done.
Jefferson Radiology
Patient Care Coordinator II (Former Employee), West Hartford, CTOctober 25, 2014
A typical day at work was preparing the CAT SCAN room, organizing the computer programs that would be used through out the day, and making sure all necessary blood work had been completed before the procedure. Placing catheters, drawing blood and performing blood tests were requirements that I improved on. I learned how to manage time, organize and multi task on different levels. I also learned how taking the time out of the busy schedule and listening to patients stories, hopes and concerns could really impact them in a positive manner. The management and co-workers were very professional and a pleasure to work with. It was a real team environment. The hardest part of the job was to hear of patients speak of reoccurring ailments or even if they had passed. The most rewarding part of the job was making sure that patients felt comfortable and relaxed and being appreciated for it.
Great opportunities, Great Management
Customer Care Agent - Float (Former Employee), Farmington, CTSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: pay, felxibility, benefits
Cons: irate patients
A typical day at work wouldnt consist of having the same day twice, meet and greet patients, and great group of staff to work with. Although management might be hard to contact every once in a while, they always address your concerns. The hardest part of the job would be pleasing every patient that walked through the door, not knowing what their diagnosis is or what their history might be, nonetheless delivering the utmost excellent patient service with a smile. Turning ones day around with such service is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Good work environment .
File Room Clerk/ Customer Care Agent/Trainer (Former Employee), West Hartford, CTJuly 28, 2014
I loved my job at Jefferson. My manager was awesome ! The ladies i worked with at the front desk were great. I loved my patients and enjoyed my time working there.
Terrible place to Work
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), GlastonburyJuly 28, 2014
One of the most terrible places to work. Doesn't like to give raises. Does nothing for their employees, always hiring outside when there's tones of per diem staff looking for jobs. Management shouldn't even be managers because they care nothing about anything but vacation time. This company has no room for internal growth unless you are showed favoritism towards. I was very glad when I found a state job because Jefferson radiology sucks.
Employment
Patient Care Coordinator I/II (Current Employee), Avon, CTMay 14, 2014
Cons: patient is always right even when they're wrong
A place to work. Not much room for growth. A typical day would be you hoped your shift prior to you prepared you for the rest of your day.
Fun Workplace
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee), Avon,CTFebruary 13, 2014
Unfortunately the company didnt have stable positions for trainers and staff went untrained by employer, and was a learn as you go site. Howver had supportive coworkers to assist with learning.
Great People- Poor Upper Management
Customer Care Center Agent (Former Employee), East HartfordDecember 30, 2013
Pros: free lunches, great benefits, discounts on cell/gym memeberships
Cons: huge communication gap, drone like enviroment
I was middle management and the communication between us and upper management was horrible. It was like a secret society. Upper management does NOT listen to people under them. They are money hungry.

Co-workers were awesome and friendly. We did our best to boost the morale with parties, team building events etc. Hard to do when whole departments were being laid off....
Poor management and communication
Tech (Former Employee), Jeff radFebruary 16, 2013
Cons: poor management, no supportive docs, no compensation for loyalty
Upper management is clueless.. They implement new rules without any input from staff as their ideas always fail.. They treat the staff like machines, you never do enough according to them. Tech asked senior management for10 min of her time, and manager response was 'if you have 10 min, you aren't busy enough'. No raises in 3 yrs but management get raise,bonuses and new titles. Ugly uniforms haven't been replaced in many yrs and look worn and tattered.. No support from radiologists as they are stressed over workload and take it out on us.. Cannot be new grad to work here as you are on your own and absolutely need to be independent thinker..
Patient care is not the top priority
Technologist (Current Employee), ConnecticutFebruary 2, 2013
Bottom line is how much $$$ they make at the end of the day! NOT patient satisfaction, and they don't value their employees.
Not the best place to work if you value manager support
support staff (Former Employee), East Hartford, CTOctober 11, 2012
Pros: fun staff to work with
Cons: hard to do your job when other depts did not do their's
No support from management. Some managers had their favorites like teachers pets who were allowed to shop online and no disciplinary action taken . Hardest part of job was that talking to your manager was like talking to a wall. The most enjoyable part was some of the staff that did do their jobs.
Senior Management not in touch with staff
Supervisor (Former Employee), Hartford, CTJuly 25, 2012
Cons: all
Poor support for staff, out of touch with staff needs. Physicians not supportive to low level staff.
Great leadership team and fun place to work at
Operations Project Coordinator (Current Employee), East Hartford, CTJuly 24, 2012
Jefferson Radiology is one of the best organizations i have worked at. The leadership team are open to innovative ideas and strategies to enhance the operations and quality of patient care. Jefferson Radiology has great culture.