Jefferson Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

can be a fun place to work.
Third lead laundry Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARMay 18, 2017
My director was amazing, and understanding. The colleagues, however, were competitive and rude some times, but I guess it comes along with insecurities. Something that I wasn't accustomed to being it was outside of dealing directly with the public, and being mostly self employed, it was unexpected. Except that, the job offered great benefits and lacks nothing when it come to work in its entirety. If I could I would go back, now that I know what to expect.
Horrible experience ever
Enviromental Services (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARMay 12, 2017
This was one place that I wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy. This place does not know how to treat a good employee. I am so glad to be away from this place.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Unprofessional
Very Disfunctional
Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARMay 2, 2017
The environment is chaotic at best with way too many employees that do not support you. So many times, I have had to do herculean tasks from so many different fronts with myself being the only worker. The company does not care about their employees as long as the job gets done.
Pros
Good Money if you can get it.
Cons
Bad Management
Would not recommend
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Crystal City, MOApril 27, 2017
I would not recommend working in the pharmacy as a pharmacy technician. The pay is terrible and management was terrible. Very under appreciated for how hard you work.
Rn
REGISTERED NURSE (CVICU/SICU) (Current Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARApril 27, 2017
Working at Jefferson Regional Medical Center has been a great introductory work environment. It has allowed me to really spread my wings and gain experience that I otherwise would not have acquired.
Pros
Pay, staff
Cons
Distance
staff at times does not work as a team. so so moral.
Travel RN (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARApril 21, 2017
some staff ok to work with. did not utilize CNAs effectively. stressful at times. Had MDs talk badly about facility. Short staffed. Staff needed more education in there field of expertise.
Pros
nurse manager came in at night and had staff meetings, cafeteria opened from 2300 to 0100 for night shift
Cons
poor moral, lack of team work on consistent basis.
A good place to work friendly people
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARApril 19, 2017
The work days were often plesent i alwyas had contact with a verity of people assisting visitors and staff when needed, escorted visitors to their vehicle and assisted the police when needed.
friendly
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARApril 18, 2017
protocols are not as demanding as other facilities. Management tends to only care about the bottom line. very comfortable environment with friendly people. the pay is VERY low end.
good place to work
Housekeeper I (Former Employee) –  Crystal City, MOMarch 28, 2017
friendly and home like environment, people always willing to help, to get you trained to your full potential, great insurance, good weather crew. pay is competitive.
Pros
good pay
great
Emergency Room Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARFebruary 23, 2017
Great company. I love this company with respect to the individual people and services it provides. I would recommend this company to anyone interested in being around various people with various backgrounds. I don't have any negatives to say about this company. Great to be apart of this team.
Awesome
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARDecember 26, 2016
Your part of a family when your part of this place. I've always been treated with respect and everyone works together and helps each other out.
Productive and fun workplace.
Centralized Transport, Transport Aide (Current Employee) –  Pine Bluff, AR 71603December 20, 2016
I enjoy working for this company. It is a very fun place to work all while remaining to be a professional work environment. The workers are very professional and are easy to work with.
I loved most of the people i worked with. I loved the job.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARDecember 13, 2016
Some of the nurses honestly should have never went into that profession. The others were suoer welcoming and helpful including the other CNA's. Some nights were super frustrating and the others you knew exactly why you were working there. Overall it was a good job.
Pros
Paid lunch breaks. If yiu were caught up you could take a couple extra breaks.
Cons
Pay sucked, no Benefits, no healthcare, dealing with other nurses attitudes.
Exciting work atmosphere
Telecommunication, PBX/ Switchboard Operator (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARDecember 10, 2016
Love working here. You never knew who would be on the other end of the line,`ranging from professional musicians, to political figures. One of the greatest experiences I have ever been involved in.
Pros
Everything was enjoyable
Good employer
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARDecember 9, 2016
Great benefits, great people, pretty good incentives , would definitely recommend employment at this facility, I was able to obtain experience from JRMC that could be very useful for future employment
Pros
People and patients
it was an ok job
Oxygen inventory and distribution supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARDecember 6, 2016
the manager was good and always work with us. great place to work and go to school at the same time. only thing I didn't like was the fact that I didn't get any benefits with the job position
Very Tiresome but easy
Food Nutrition Representative (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, AR 71603October 4, 2016
This job taught me how to really management my time and overall everyone was great.. Management was okay. The hardest part of the job was making sure all the trays went out on time and that they were ready.
Pros
take home lunch and dinner
Cons
Picking up others slack who take long breaks
Floor Nurse and Float Nurse
Floor Nurse and Float Nurse (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARAugust 15, 2016
Enjoyed using my nursing skills in the units and Med/Surg, working with telemetry, doctors in all professions and on different floors daily.

Love dealing with patients and families.

Building my nursing skills.
Pros
Love nursing and dealing with people
Cons
Having to learn a new departments daily, and moving floors daily
Fun and happy place to work
Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARJune 14, 2016
I love my job at JRMC it was a fun experience working with other workers and the customers. I learned how to interact with others in a polite and generous way. The managers in the dietary were so understanding and were the best managers I've ever had. The most enjoyable part is working with others.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
short breaks, sometimes no break
distribution of medical supplies
Distribution Technician (Former Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARMay 15, 2016
A typical day of work included stocking carts with medical supplies and filling doctors requests for special items sometimes having to fill crash carts or delivering different pumps to patient rooms. I have learned many different medical supplies. management was fare. My co-workers were easy to get along with. the hardest part of the job was timing when to fill floor stocks. the most enjoyable part of the job was helping others.
Pros
constantly moving
Cons
little pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jefferson Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Jefferson Regional Medical Center Reviews by Job Title