Jellyfish are digital marketing experts, committed to creating perfect digital journeys. Our clients include Walden University, Fidelity, Carfax, Pfizer, Coca Cola, Citicorp, ADP and the list goes on.
We are looking for a dynamic online marketing account manager. The team member will be:
- Nurturing positive, collaborative working relationships with clients through regular communication, exemplary client services and continual expectation management.
- Acting as the custodian of client records, information and instructions
- Taking ownership of client needs/requests and ensuring that they are facilitated through to completion within the required timeframe.
- Managing and monitoring the production and presentation of client facing reports, studies and presentations to Jellyfish brand standards.
- Maintaining an in depth understanding of Jellyfish's marketplace, with particular emphasis on communicating all new and emerging initiatives to clients.
- Demonstrates measurable success through the achievement of set KPIs. E.g. account turnover and profitability, campaign management, report generation/analysis and overall service.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills.
- Possesses strong customer telephone and face to face skills.
- Is a confident and articulate presenter.
- Proven ability to proficiently chair meetings.
- Possesses the requisite Project Management skills required to ensure seamless standards of service and delivery.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running online marketing campaigns.
- 2 years experience in digital marketing account management; with previous accountability for annual billings in excess of $2m
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- A self motivated individual with high levels of energy.
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
- Highly analytical and data driven.
- Numerate and articulate.
- An outgoing, positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm.
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure.
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others.
- A valued team member, who upholds Jellyfish's values and professional integrity at all times.
More information can be found at: http://www.jellyfish.net/agency/careers/account-manager/
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Jellyfish are a global digital marketing agency, with offices in the UK, US and South Africa. Their award-winning combination of technology...