We seek a dynamic, results-oriented, and entrepreneurial leader who will be responsible for Jemstep's innovative investment management products. This role combines a great instinct for developing compelling products with a strong focus on users and the technical aptitude to work with a world class engineering team. This position is also responsible for continuous improvement of current site products and managing an aggressive product roadmap. This is a full-time employment position on site at our offices in the Bay Area. Previous experience in the investment industry is an advantage but not essential.
- Lead the ideation, visual design, technical development, and launch of innovative features for new products and enhancements to existing products.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and engagement.
- Authoring business requirements, functional specifications, product specifications, and user interface functional design and workflows.
- Supporting the Engineering and QA teams by reviewing and prioritizing bugs, testing prototypes, and clarifying and updating specifications and requirements.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable execution schedule in an agile/scrum environment.
- Coordinate with marketing and business development teams to increase customer acquisition and integrate partnerships.
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process between a variety of internal and external teams.
- BA/BS required. PM certification desirable.
- minimum 4 years product management experience with a track record of building, scaling and managing innovative consumer products.
- Solid understanding of financial services and investment strategies is an advantage.
- Experience as product owner in agile/scrum methodology.
- Effective creative and analytical abilities; solid communication skills essential.
- Self-starter personality with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Jemstep, Inc. is a Silicon Valley-based business founded in 2008. Jemstep's mission is to give all investors the means for making the best investment decisions for themselves through the provision of high-quality advice that is accessible to all. Our patented investing technology helps people find the best investment options to suit their circumstances, providing a service that helps them achieve their goals faster and confidently take charge of their financial future.
Indeed - 14 months ago