We are currently seeking a business professional with a sales or restaurant management background to develop relationships with restaurant owners in the Plymouth, Windsor, Williamston and Washington area. You will be required to call on primarily independent restaurants. Therefore, living in one of the three areas is crucial to your success.
Being comfortable reading menus and understanding the products involved is very important. Preparation and demonstration of products is also a requirement of the position. A successful candidate must have a passion for customer service, thus having the people and decision making skills to solve problems. Our firm places an emphasis on training where your success can be achieved.
- Previous experience in the restaurant industry or sales, preferably both.
- knowledge of products that are used in a restaurant.
- An understanding of how menus are created.
- Possessing organizational skills with an above average attention to details.
- Able to deal effectively with rejection.
- Able to present yourself in a professional manner, regarding attire and mannerisms.
- Knowledge of the geography of the territory.
- Valid driver’s license, insurance and an acceptable driving record.
- You must have reliable transportation which is defined as low mileage/high miles per gallon, to be cost effective.
- Early riser with a “get it done now” attitude.
- You will be required to provide a laptop case for your company issued computer and purchase an air card/MIFI or own a smart phone capable of creating a hot spot for accessing the internet.
- Phone with a local 252 area code number.
- Tobacco-free workplace
- Excellent health and habits (drug screening and background check required).
We offer a complete benefit program, which includes:
- Major Health with Vision
- 401K plan
- Personal days
- Wellness program
- Educational opportunities
- Expense allowance