Distributor of food products located in Elizabeth City, North Carolina, is seeking a qualified individual to manage their warehouse and truck fleet. This is a smoke free environment.
- Leadership/hands-on approach.
- At least 5 years warehouse experience
- Ability to train and create education programs
- Physically fit
- Computer literate
- Ability to set goals and develop plans
- Basic understanding of transportation: truck configurations/refrigeration
- Basic knowledge of DOT regulations
- CDL/Class A (willingness to qualify for one)
- Attention to detail
- Associate’s degree
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check are required
- Warehouse and fleet maintenance
- Warehouse and fleet equipment purchases and leases
- Night Manager reports to this position
Base salary with annual incentive
We offer a complete benefit program.