1) good benefits
2) good wages ( 12 $ per hour )
3) physical therapy covered by the company
4) low prices on deli products( really low prices)
5) gift certificates
1) supervisors don´t impose discipline in the work area. Ex: if you´re working in a line and you have a co-worker that doesn´t like to work at the line that you´re working, this co-worker can sneak out easyly to another line leaving the team short handed. and nobody cares of it, and of course you´ll say ¨you have to say something¨ and I´d say I´m don´t have to say anything, because that´s not supposed to happen.
2) Supervisors develop friendship with workers, turning them partials
3) there some workers that develop friendship with supervisors and using politics can influence supervisors, lead personnel to obtain personal benefits at others expense.
3) there are good people working in that company, but there are more bad than good people working in that company, and generally bad people are people with seniority, who already have some type of influence with management and uses it to make you work twice harder, so they can have a little break.
4) and if you have any physical disability, such as obesity, back problems, muscle problems, etc..they will put you to work in lines where you have no chance to last long, and preferably in line with staff shortages, to make you quit.