Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centres Employee Reviews

Nestle
Program Director (Former Employee), Ocala, FLAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Fun
Cons: No growth
When Nestle purchased all frozen foods were equal to Lean Cuisine..not good for business. Clients came in with Lean Cuisine to compare labels and nutritional values wondering why they would have to pay 3 times as much at the center
It was alright
Program Consultant (Current Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 18, 2015
Pros: overall easy job
Cons: management is overbearing
I would see clients about their weight loss and counsel them

I learned to build rapport with clients

Management was overbearing

My co-workers were fun and enjoyable people

Hardest part of this job was making calls

Most enjoyable was helping out my clients
Life changing that is rewarding
Center Director (Former Employee), Norridge, ILAugust 18, 2015
Pros: Food discounts
Cons: Open most holidays
Everyday was different. Helping people over come obstacles in their life and become weight managers was a very rewarding part of the job.
fun place to work
Weight Loss Consultant (Former Employee), houston txAugust 9, 2015
Great place to work with great benifits and people to work with. A great company with hands on training. wonderful upper management very supportative..
Needs a modern update
Jenny Craig Consultant (Current Employee), ILAugust 6, 2015
Pros: Benefits at 32 hours, clients, coworkers
Cons: out of date technology!!!
Friendliest group of coworkers there could be. Welcoming environment and is a rewarding experience when working with clients.
Nutrition is not the experience employers seek. Sales is more prominent in this job. When a consultant is not working with clients they're expected to get old clients back in. The corporate offices no longer do the marketing so it's up to the stores to get new clients. If you don't like sales jobs based on commission you will not like this job.
Also the computers are so out of date and need a modern overhaul like text messaging!!
Humdrum and commonplace
Projects Analyst (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Contemporary building and electronics. Donuts, cake and pizza galore. Gym on site.
Cons: Not a place for advancement, not interested in cost saving measures, absentee management aloof and non-involved.
Disorganized, not proactive, mostly reactionary principles of administration. Found them to be dishonest and skilled at creating a plethora of unproductive functions which neither improved the bottom line, nor added value for the clients.

Although it was interesting to see how a large aging corporation has dealt with technological advancements and a dynamic marketplace for health and diet services.
I loved working at Jenny Craig. Loved my first Boss, and co-workers. And loved the customers I got know and helped. My time there was six years
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Boise, IDJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Working with wounderful co-workers, and a great boss. Receiving employee of the month awards.
Cons: My Benifits was not the best, but it was ok.
Jenny Craig was good to me, in that they made me feel welcome. And I liked the variety of skills that I got to use, from Customer Service, to Stocking, Shipping, Filing, Faxing, Pulling orders, and Data Entry. To other clerical skills. Plus Inventory.
Great office experience with no drama involved.
Consultant (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAJune 25, 2015
Pros: Good food
Cons: Short break
I enjoyed this company very much. Was actually able to use the program and loose weight while working there helping others loose weight at the same time.
fun workplace, almost like family
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), El Cajon, CAJune 17, 2015
Pros: Small workplace, meet lots of different people, hour lunches.
Cons: short breaks.
Jenny Craig is a great place to work. I was there as a customer service coordinator for four years. I enjoy putting a smile of people's faces.I worked at just about every location in the San Diego market and everyone is nice with the exception of a couple. The hardest part of my job was keeping the food room stocked after a major rush.
Fun place to work, great to help people.
Consultant (Former Employee), Nanuet, NYJune 10, 2015
Pros: Helping people
Cons: working until 8:00
Great place to work, it was nice to be able to help people reach their goals.I left because there was no room for growth with the company.
Great Place to work
Center Director/ Assistant Center Director (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAApril 16, 2015
Pros: Helping Clients reach their goals
Cons: Pay
I enjoyed working at the Jenny Craig Weight Loss Center. Helping Clients reach their goals was most rewarding for me. I was also a client at the Center, and I was able to reach my goal, and maintain my weight loss even to this date. Thank you Jenny Craig
Not a good experience for me
Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAMarch 31, 2015
Pros: PTO
Cons: I had 4 different bosses and not a positivie workplace
I thought it would have been more friendly and a healthy work enviornment, but it was very toxic. I was mistreated and disrespected on a daily basis, so I had to remove myself from a stressful and unhealthy sitiuation.
Being a Consultant
Consultant (Current Employee), Manchester, CTMarch 19, 2015
Pros: fun environment to work in
Cons: they cut my pay and hours
I come into work and I will stock or take in inventory. I would do my call list of the clients that either still come in or clients we haven't since in months or years. I would do inbound and outbound phone work. Would schedule clients in or cancel appointments. I also would have one on one consultations with clients to make sure that they are staying on track with the Jenny Craig program or if they need support out in any event that may come up so they are prepared.
I learned a lot working in this company. They have taught me the value of working for a company that wants to help clients in the center. They don't want to pressure any one that works there we should all know what we are doing and how to grow are business. They gave me confidences and taught me nutrition and how to balance out and portion control the meals so I can support my clients.
All my co-works are great. Even my manger was fantastic. Everyone in my center are very nice and helpful. The CEO the higher up mangers I am not so keen on. When they do come into the center they give me a lot of stress. And I don't get paid enough to be stressed.
They is really no hard part about my job. In the beginning it was hard because I had to balances everything. But now being here over a year I have got the hang of it.
The most enjoyable part of my day is my clients and my co-works they make my day go by fast with no stress.

I would of stayed in this company for a long time but they have messed with my pay and hours and I cannot afforded to live like this anymore so I am getting on the bus.
n/a
Weight Loss Consultant (Former Employee), Savannah, GAFebruary 11, 2015
Consistently meet weekly/monthly sales goals. Organize and set appointments with existing and prospective clients to establish meal plans, set goals, provide accountability, monitor and record client progress, and educate clients to face the challenges of weight loss while providing knowledge in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Great place to work with wonderful clients and co-workers
Program Director/Weight Loss Consultant (Former Employee), Westminster, COFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: great co-workers/clients, fast moving, ability to connect with customers on a personal level
Cons: commission based, inconstant working hours
Responsibilities/Daily Expectations:
*Assisting in training and education of new employees
*Brainstorming monthly promotions
*Planning/directing activities such as sales promotions
*Meeting with clients on a weekly basis to set up goals, provide accountability, provide knowledge
*Selling products/programs
*Hitting weekly/monthly sales goals
*Providing excellent customer service
*Out bound phone calls
Enjoying motivating others to lose weight
Weight loss Consultant (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: benefits, food and product discounts, co-workers, excellent customers
Cons: hours, split shifts, quota goals
A typical work day would consist of seeing clients on a week to week basis and helping them with weight loss, activity, challenges with everyday life. The hardest part of the job is being constantly reminded of quota every hour. It is very difficult to achieve quotas with other weight loss competition throughout the Indiana territory.
Management to care of employees
Client Coordinator (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: had to work when my grandmother died
Day at work consist of greeting the clients when they came into the center and rescheduling their next appointment, cashier and pulling the food orders of the clients.
Rewarding place to work
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: long hours
Enjoyed the 15 years I was employed there. Excellent training provided and a lot of nutrition knowledge.
Consultants will save this company
Program Director/Weight Loss Consultant (Current Employee), Marlton, NJJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: positive work environment, helping clients lose weight and celebrate their wins
Cons: salary just above retail wages, bonuses based upon selling overpriced food.
Coming from the Customer Service roles where 90% of my incoming calls were complaints and negative, my time at Jenny Craig is filled with mostly positive feelings from my clients. We really do change lives but the company has gone through major changes and not all for the better. A typical day is filled with a) seeing clients and motivating them to buy our foods and help them with their weight loss journey; b) stock the food room; c) make dozens of calls to inactive clients to convince them to come back; d) be "warned" that if your client base isn't growing, you could lose hours and probably become part time and lose benefits.
Co-workers either make or break the job and luckily, I'm at a center with excellent, dedicated co-workers.
My first real job
Front Desk Clerk/Nutritionist Consultant (Former Employee), Avondale, AZJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: discount on food
Its been a couple of years since I have left Jenny Craig but it was one of my favorite jobs so far. I first started as a cashier at the busiest location in the Valley in Glendale AZ on Peoria ave. which was a Franchise. A few years later the owner sold the Franchise to Corporate. I then traveled to a few locations for a year to help and train new employees. I then settled at the Avondale AZ location.