Jensen's Inc., an 85 year old established leader in lifestyle community property management and home construction is seeking a Full-time Maintenance /Utility Worker for our Cherrywood site in Clinton, NY.
Responsibilities include but not limited:
- Assist Community Manager with resident requests and work orders.
- Complete Work Orders within 30 days.
- Responding to customer requests
- Maintaining community grounds
- Building retaining walls
- Planting trees and shrubs
- Maintaining water & sewer lines
- Trimming and fertilizing shrubs
- Maintaining roadways and drains
- Creating walking paths
- Assisting with new home setup
- Mowing and cleaning common areas
- Capable of operating, maintaining and using: hand tools, portable electrical tools, power tools, and machinery associated with ground and tree maintenance
- Knowledge of proper use of chemicals and fertilizers (license helpful)
- Experience with planting, plant selection, and lawn maintenance
- General maintenance skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. at any time
- General computer skills
Candidate must have good communication skills and a valid driver’s license. Must pass a physical & drug screen. Competitive wage and full benefit package
Only candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
Providing affordable homes in locations from New Hampshire to Georgia, to those seeking a simpler, carefree lifestyle in an active adult...