Jeppesen Employee Reviews

good place to work
Hand Collate (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COFebruary 18, 2017
Good management. the pay is ok could be better.I learned a lot about the job I was hired to do. The company is flexable if you need time off.
Pros
excellent staff
Cons
low pay
Very good company
Financial Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 14, 2016
Very good company. Nice people and work environment. Good chances of progressions if you are hard working and know your stuff. Also, engineers have good chances.
Great place to work, casual dress code, good benfits great people
Sr. Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 30, 2016
In the IT department people seemed more like a family not peers. The work was exciting and if you enjoy technical challenges it was fun. Was able to work with many different teams, projects, and technology solutions.
Pros
Great people, good benefits, work was fun and exciting
Cons
Career growth
Solid Company - It's Boeing
Recruiter (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 13, 2016
For a large company, management is very keen on making it less so. Small teams are very close and work well together. Great experience during my contract engagement here.
Great Place to work...most of the time
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COMay 9, 2016
Starting out this was a great company to work for. Amazing schedule, great people to work for, hope for advancement. Now through our second reorg, the hope for advancement is very slim.
Facitlites
Facilities Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COMarch 14, 2016
Very busy day at work in facilities. Must be quick thinking, multi-task and able to respond to many different requests. That is me! I have great management. and time management skills. Follow up is very important as well as offering your interior and exterior customers great service
Was a good job at first, then it turned into a bad job
Production Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COFebruary 22, 2016
Long hours w/o appreciation. Didn't learn anything except how to do the job. Bad management. Co-workers were alright but always angry w/ the management. Trying to work as fast as I could w/o making a mistake. Most enjoyable part of job was leaving at the end of the day.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Short breaks, hostile work enviorment
Great Company To Work For.
Airside Production Planner (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COFebruary 18, 2016
I find Jeppesen to be a great company to work for, with great benefits.
Knowledgeable, and willing to change with the world.
Benefits
Cons
I see none.
Friendly teammates
Configuration Management Engineer- Contractor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 26, 2016
Friendly helpful teammates.
A paper company that is transitioning to a technology company.
They are faced with much needed cultural change.
Pros
Great teammates
Cons
Culture and lack of commitment to people on the team.
Challenging and engaging work environment
Instructional Systems Designer (contractor) (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJanuary 23, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with other people. There was a lot of movement going on within management at the time of my employment which I think made my experience there atypical. Most people who work there enjoy helping others and seeing other people be successful.
Pros
Working with Subject Matter Experts
Cons
Transition within management at my time of employment.
Typical Day
client management (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 9, 2015
Starts by meeting with the large account managers to get a heads up about any big upcoming projects or requests. Great co-workers.
Pros
Environment
Great Job
Customer Consultant/Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COOctober 14, 2015
I loved working for Jeppesen and only left for an opportunity with the FAA. They are great at promoting from withing. I would recommend this company to everyone.
Good people to work with
Project Planning and Control Specialist Intern (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 3, 2015
Good company to work for. The senior management in the project management areas knows what they are doing. Compensation could be better but they cover that up with fun activities for interns once in every two weeks. Overall, very good experience.
Great people to work with and for
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COOctober 3, 2015
I have enjoyed my time here. The offices are awesome. They have a café and a workout room.
It is very difficult to advance in the company. The management is not very open-minded.
Contractors struggle
Project Coordinator / Analyst (Former Employee) –  CentennialAugust 27, 2015
Great company with great work/life balance. However, job security as a contractor is not good. If you can get brought in as permanent employee life is rosey.
Going digital. Paper going away
Production Specialist Level 3 (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COAugust 9, 2015
Working for Jeppesen for 6 years. Coworkers are like having a large family from all over the world. Moved up from a level one to a level 3 production specialist in 3 years. I'm now floor lead. Jeppesen is going digital and paper is going away. Lay offs are in the near future.
Great work place
Service Desk Lead/SME (Current Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAAugust 2, 2015
Very engaging work environment, great growth, open to new ideas, hands on training, growth from within, friendly team like work environment, very professional, management very open to new ideas
Pros
great experience
maps
Map Organizer (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COJuly 2, 2015
I honestly enjoyed working at jeppesen . I learned to work at a fast pace and got htings done. My co workers were nice but others were really catty and focused more on me than there job.My favorite part of this job was i was always busy non stop.
Pros
always doing something
Cons
horrible workers
Very productive
Office Personnel (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COMarch 27, 2015
Organized airplane manuals. Pretty self explanatory. Long days. But was fun when they scheduled work parties. A place where they treated you like family.
Detailed, exacting work for low pay.
Revision Specialist (Former Employee) –  COMarch 13, 2015
Detailed, exacting work for low pay. Work with very good, friendly people. Attention to details is a must. Quarterly reviews are not given on time and small raises depend on them. Work recording equipment provided is often faulty and your productivity figures for raises depend on these figures. Company is demanding of overtime.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jeppesen. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9