Jervis B. Webb Company Employee Reviews

very organized work place
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJuly 8, 2017
I liked working there. it has a good environment to work in. I had a lot of learning through my time with them. the management staff was great. they make it enjoyable.
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MINovember 21, 2016
Employees enjoy many company benefits. The employee appreciation events that bring employees and management together help foster a healthy work culture.
Still family oriented
Independant Talent Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIAugust 8, 2016
Senior management changes are changing the culture of the organization. The long standing family culture is slowly being replaced with a more rigid Japanese culture.
Worked with 21 Engineers
Admin (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 26, 2013
Definitely a challenge. Especially each ones handwriting. I liked this job because most of these people were intelligent and professional. The company closed or I would still be there. Loyalty to your company and the people you work with is vital. I did Bill of Materials, handled drawings, filed, did data entry, extensive writing, phones. This was a division of a world-wide company.
Pros
The people I worked with
Cons
The courtesy and being appreciated for the job I did for them
An overall good company to work for.
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJuly 27, 2012
Every day was different with a variety of tasks done for the HR Manager, Recruiter and both Directors. Coming from a training career I learned a lot in my 7 years in Human Resources. All managers had their own style but all the styles worked. There was a wide range of ages in the department but it was a good group and we all worked well together. The hardest part was that sometimes it seemed as if there was not enough hours in the day. I enjoyed working with employees in other departments and answering questions and helping to resolve any issues they may have had.
Pros
activities for the employees throughout the year; company contribution to the 401(k)
Cons
fighting the traffic on the way home.