JDM is actively recruiting for the position of Junior PHP/Website Developer to join our team of web specialists. This position will be an excellent opportunity for growth and to gain extremely valuable experience and knowledge. All applicants must be able to commute to our International Headquarters' located in Destrehan, Louisiana.
- Website development (intranet and internet) using Drupal.
- Testing, debugging, and troubleshooting.
- Web App (Facebook and mobile devices) development using Drupal.
- 2+ years of website development experience (Drupal experience is a plus).
- Can code in HTML5, CSS3, SCSS/SASS, and PHP.
- Familiar with PHP, MySQL, and Git.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES PREFERRED
- 2+ years experience with Adobe (CS2 or later) Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat Pro.
- Experience working in a LAMP environment with basic Linux server admin knowledge.
- Experience dealing with multi-tier deployment (Dev, QA, Staging, Production).
- 2 or 4-year degree in computer science, web design, or computer programming.
For any position at JDM, please keep in mind that you *must*:
- Be committed to the mission, vision, values, beliefs, and policies of Jesse Duplantis Ministries and Covenant Church (viewable at www.jdm.org).
- Be a person of honesty and integrity who maintains confidentiality, is dependable, and teachable.
- Be friendly and sensitive to a wide range of people from differing age, racial, gender and socio-economic backgrounds.
Indeed - 13 months ago