Installer class b cdl driver
Airline Craft Cleaner (Former Employee) – Teterboro, NJ – September 5, 2015
• Clean the interior and exterior of private and commercial aircraft.
• Perform inspections as required by the Federal Aviation Administration.
• Responsible for cleaning the passenger cabin, crew and cockpit areas of an aircraft.
• Responsible to clean the cargo hold of planes.
• Report any unusual findings.
• Work duties include using and mixing cleaning products, handling potentially hazardous waste, maintaining supply inventories, using cleaning machines, performing light, medium, and heavy-duty cleaning by hand and with the use of tools, and applying polishes and disinfectants to restore the condition of an aircraft between flights