Jet.com Employee Reviews

Slow paced and favoritism is the key in Jet.
Problem Solve Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pedricktown, NJJanuary 10, 2018
For the most part there really isn't enough work. They hire too many people and end up vtoing half the time. Most of the managers are power tripping and treat employees like they are just completely beneath them. The managers honestly have more issues and drama compared to the associates. They are immature and unprofessional. If you are not friends or are looked past by management don't expect to get treated fairly or move up.
Pros
pay and paid vacation days
Cons
health benefits, management, too much down time
It's need to be inspected for Managment/Temp Agencey
Picker (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJJanuary 9, 2018
I worked at Jet for almost 5 months. They released me on my birthday; When i got a call from the Temp agency "Focus". They just told me, they no longer needed my service. When i asked about why they no longer needed me. They said and i quote "because we don't need you that's why". and then hung up. But other then that it is a decent full time job and would say if you need a job, they are the people to talk to for a "quick" job.
Pros
good pay and offer upt
Cons
don't take upt
Productive and fun place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 4, 2018
It was a quick but great experience. I enjoyed working there through temp. I encourage everyone to work there. It’s a decent paying job that has you working out at the same time.
Pros
Friendly environment
Fun place to work
Picker (Former Employee) –  Pedricktown, NJJanuary 3, 2018
This job is a great job to work. You work 4 days a week and have 3 days off. The only down side is that you have to work 10 hours shift every single day which is extremely exhausting.
Pros
Career Growth
Cons
10 hour shifts
Management is terrible.
Outbound Associate (Current Employee) –  Sparks, NVJanuary 3, 2018
There’s so much favoritism going on here. People get promoted based solely on who’s a favorite with the managers. The communication is so bad. They don’t tell you when things change and then blame you when you just didn’t know. They claim to care about their employees but they really don’t. It’s a very unprofessional place to work. Managers laughing at serious situations and shrugging off anything someone reports. I actually loved working here until Walmart came in and basically changed everything. You’re basically working for Walmart, just getting payed less.
Pros
Free food, Swag
Cons
Favoritism, no room to grow, unprofessional
At first was a cool fun relaxing job then new manager took all fun out of job
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Pedricktown, NJJanuary 2, 2018
Pay good money and met good people there but as far as management they are all about themselves and don't really care about effect job takes on body and or families
Pros
Pay good good benefits if you can actually get in the job itself, but I'm actually with a temp agency, and don't really get to get full benefits including holiday pays and paid time off
Cons
As a temp agency worker benefits don't apply to you, and alot of people there don't really get into the company, Some folks have been working there for years and still haven't joined the company
Great place, family like, smiles, fun
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVDecember 30, 2017
Great place to work....fast place to work. People are nice, helpful and the leads are all great. Its just the pay for the drive and the work. I like that everyone leaves you alone to work get your numbers and if you need help here they come running
Pros
working there is fun! I like it a lot
Cons
the pay
Productive and fun workplace with pool table & view of New York skyline
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJDecember 20, 2017
Working at Jet was an amazing experience. It was an honor to be apart of Jet.com even before the launch day. The only con was the pay. The work environment was something i can never forget & very grateful for the opportunity .
Pros
The whole experience
Cons
Pay, Benefits
Full of retaliation by upper management and a favoritism heavy atmosphere.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVDecember 14, 2017
The "Core Values" are "Transparency, Trust, And Fairness." The core values should be re studied and executed to help with moral and turnover rate in the warehouse.
Workplace based around production, period.
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  McCarran, NVDecember 14, 2017
When I first started working at Jet, the culture was good- happy. Though the system works so that anyone can move up in the company and there are very negative and unprofessional leaders there. We would get mandatory overtime with 1 days notice.
Another Warehouse Job
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Pedricktown, NJDecember 6, 2017
This place is an extensive warehouse job where you are walking for 8+ hours a day. It can be a good workout or have you in the doctor's office every weekend. Many people thrive at this job and others shortly leave.
Pros
Healthy Lunch
Cons
Extensive walking
Temps
E-commerce Category Manager Contractor (Current Employee) –  Hoboken, NJDecember 5, 2017
Contractors are not treated like assets to the company. Leads to poor morale. Experience is great and exposure to industry invaluable. Wish contractors were treated as team members.
Fun workplace
Pick and packer (Former Employee) –  Gardner, KSDecember 4, 2017
Basic knowledge of using ipods to fulfill orders for walmart and jet customers. The employees were given the basic necessities and training to do the job correctly
All about the numbers
Jet Fresh Associate (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJDecember 1, 2017
Used to be a wonderful place to work for. But as soon as new management kicked in the morale went down the tubes. All they care about are hitting the numbers and will go to all lengths to make your job a living nightmare. Very little recognition on a job well done
soul crushing
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTNovember 28, 2017
Ever see mean girls? The mid 2000's high school comedy? Picture that environment but set in a corporate workplace. Management isn't in a place to offer innovation or imagination when it comes to running the day to day operations. Any good ideas from employees are stolen and passed off as their own. There are cliques in every echelon of jet, if you're not a member, then you don't receive opportunities for advancement. Great managers have been backstabbed and forced out by the current director of member services. Be cautious of HR as well. The good people that remain are thinking about leaving and have been for some time. Jet is a cautionary tale of a what happens when you let egotistical and small minded individuals into management, and ruin what was once an amazing start up.
Pros
Good benefits and pay prior to the Walmart buy out, used to be a fair company.
Cons
Toxic work environment, you cannot trust managers or HR, favoritism in senior management, HR should not be allowed to pick and choose who they give bonuses to.
Favoritism is real at jet, if ur not in with the managers ur nothing
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Pedricktown, NJNovember 25, 2017
Once u get up to a decent wage they will fire you. Managers show favoritism. People can start months after you and get promoted faster just because of who they know. U work hard for nothing pretty much. They let me go once I got up to 14$ hourly. Right before Christmas and everything, they just really don't care. In their eyes you can be replaced with a blink of an eye
Pros
Pay is decent i guess
Cons
They dont care about you whatsoever
I feel like it is a high school( favoritism)
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Pedricktown, NJNovember 22, 2017
I felt like they made it hard for use because they charge stuff around during my time working there and they had a lot of favoritism. I felt like I had a good grasp on my work task and yet they had very little workers for the new 12 hour shift but still managed to let me go when I had a great work ethic
Pros
Music was playing, food court and free ice pops
Cons
Long walking, spaced out production, short breaks due to long walks to get to break area
It was pretty layed back job made few friends
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  McCarran, NVNovember 20, 2017
Lot of room for advancement they do alot for there employees. They also do alot for employees. You can earn jet swag if u production good like phone charger shirt hat etc.
Pros
Room for advancement
Cons
Like all places there alittle stress and i felt they favored men more than women
not really a bad job
Facilities Specialist (Current Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 11, 2017
Its hard to advance,and even harder to walk all night long, also some nights there's almost no work so some people complain that the night is moving to slow for them
Pros
events
Jet.com is the place to be.
Jet Head (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTNovember 8, 2017
I have worked at Jet for almost a year. It is an amazing place to work with great benefits and people. The management cares about you and your advancement and is willing to help you achieve your work goals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet.com. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9