Jet

Jet Employer Reviews

Good Second Job
Event Manager (Current Employee), Baltimore; Washington, D.C.; PhiladelphiaNovember 25, 2014
Great job for extra income. This job has proved to be a great part time job that i have been grateful to have three different cities to work in. It is a great experience because i get to work sporting events, concerts, and other cool events.
good job great company
production welder (Former Employee), Humboldt, IAApril 7, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: away from home for long periods of time
i would usually be in avert buggy welding the verist all day intill it was time to add another ring. i learned pulse welding is way better and easier to weld with.hardest part was jumping the scaffold boards. easiest part was welding the floor. most enjoyable part was finishing the tank.
This is where I found my niche.
Case Manager/GWI of SWMI (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MIApril 3, 2014
Wonderful room for advancement and career growth. Phenomenal work environment.
JET Services is Busy, but Fun
Contract Employee (Current Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 10, 2014
Working outdoors at the stadiums is an awesome work experience. I meet tons of peculiar guests that really appreciate the service we provide. It only helps that I work with wonderfully skilled professionals and sharp, firm-but-fair managers and supervisors.
Productive and fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNJuly 31, 2013
Responsible for planning, executing, and financial management of the daily operations of the store front. Managed crew sizes of 7 to 15 people.
the fist shift are wery inreponsable
A&P Mechanic (Current Employee), Miami, FLJuly 30, 2013
Star the day and I have 2 broken Aircraft whit difference problem
passenger are whiting the flight crew is mad the the fist shift just have gave den the go around of the problem we have focus on the 2 aircraft have decipherment 505 will be fix firs an 602 will be fix lather do to the type of problem the have one is steering and the other is a fire loop and the engine replaced the fire loop in the engine will take the longer to replaced the steering bay pass valve is less complicated the was all paint to the passengers and flight crew
vending and/or concession stands
Vender - Applying Customer Service (Current Employee), Landover, MDJuly 1, 2013
A typical day at work would be fast paste. I've learned Proper prep skills. Management is very professional and co-workers are very respectful and communicates well with customers.There really was not any hard parts of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job would be communicating with customers.
Experience
Retail association (Current Employee), Central cityJanuary 6, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: normal hours
Hard but but enjoyable, They are too strict with time management, no stealing & gossiping.
Productive and fun workplace, however there were no benefits such as paid Holiday's
Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 8, 2012
Pros: being an independent worker
Cons: no holiday's
Fun workplace and worked on my own. I enjoyed working with the public and my driver. The hardest part of the job was at times being swamped with work to get accomplished alone. I enjoyed the co-workers that I had telephone communication with. I learned to be self-sufficient.

About Jet

JetBlue Airways Corporation (JetBlue) is a passenger airline that provides customer service primarily on point-to-point routes. – Read more