Jet Employee Reviews

Productive. Easy work
Picking and Packing (Former Employee) –  Florence, NJJuly 30, 2017
It is a little cold in the place but if you come to work prepared to be in the cold it isn't bad. At Jet they give you a scanner and you go scan food that needs to be packed.
Pros
Give away free food
Cons
Cold
very inconsistent company
Front Desk Customer Service & Fixed Base Operator (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, CAJuly 14, 2017
the head of operations is about the only person with his head screwed on straight. i learned a lot about planes but the women there are very messy and lots of affairs on the job
Pros
restaurant on site
Cons
no privacy on lunch and lots of company gossip/politics
Productive and fun environment
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Gardner, KSApril 20, 2017
They provide ping pong tables, pool tables, skee ball and a gym. They allow us to listen to music while we work. It's challenges you since you have a specific daily goal.
Pros
Free fruit in the lunch room
Cons
Short breaks, and only 30 mins lunch. The network connection goes away from time to time.
Fun workplace
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Edgerton, KSMarch 22, 2017
Fun work experience for single people or college students with flexible schedules. Nice people to work with and an easy location t get to. Laid back and comfortable.
fun work environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Pedricktown, NJMarch 20, 2017
The work was easy. The work requires a lot of walking. if you are an outgoing person you would love this job. Must be a peoples person to work there. managers are easy to get along with.
A great place to build skills that prove to make an excellent employee
Tactical Operations (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTMarch 10, 2017
This company has an environment of openness and fairness. If you want to be heard, all you have to do is speak up. They believe in transparency as well which builds upon the trust aspect. You learn many great skills as an employee tbat make you a valuable employee because of their excellent management team. There are opportunities to grow within the company in various direction's so the job never becomes stagnant.
Pros
Excellent benefits, great people to work with, wonderful work environment, etc
Great work and social environment
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Gardner, KSMarch 9, 2017
This company was perfect for my first job. I enjoyed being there because of all the people I worked with. My managers were strict but fun. They were understanding of the employee's and their needs, while also maintaining their role as managers.
Productive and Fun workplace
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJNovember 23, 2016
a typical day at work was grabbing a scanner and a cart full of boxes, scan each box and find the items through out the warehouse to pack into the orders. once all order were filled you returned the cart to be packaged properly and shipped. the hardest part of the job was walking for 10 hours a day but the fixed hours and pay were well worth it. all of my coworkers were very friendly and would help you with any questions you had. the company was very fun and very relaxed when all your hard work was done.
Pros
long break periods and usually had free snacks in the break rooms.
Beautiful and careimg start
all jobs (Former Employee) –  Pedricktown, NJNovember 13, 2016
Hard work pays off. Good things happen to good people and bad people go to work too work be a positive person at all times .Why complain about your job or doing it when its easy as a light exercise. I myself was the top preformer.
Pros
Great free things easy work enviornment
Cons
Lauqe of communication fratinizing and favoritetsm
Great Place To work with advancement opportunities and competitive wages.
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Abingdon, MDOctober 31, 2016
Day at Jet Starts off first with getting to work you come in and you immediately get started. Employees are great people. One of the most enjoyable aspects is the atmosphere.
Fun
Electric Pallet Jack Operator (Current Employee) –  Pedricktown, NJOctober 11, 2016
It's a great place to work ...has a good family work ethic.they make it a fun environment to work in. Alot of fun.anyone would enjoy working for jet. Apply to them.
Great ideas, not so great execution
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Gardner, KSSeptember 22, 2016
Work was great at first. They are a new company that doesn't have it together yet. My coworkers were amazing, but the management was iffy to say the least. The hardest part of the job, was how much I didn't like it. I wanted to advance faster than they would allow me. I had all the qualifications to be a lead, but wasn't given the position.
Typical day at work
Stand Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington Navy Yard, DCSeptember 21, 2016
A typical day at work is entering work with a positive, going to either pick up the money for my cash register or the folder for inventory or either both. Also, i set my stand up in a timely matter and stating that means counting for inventory, putting money in the register, making lemonade and popcorn...etc, I also greet my customers and begin the day for the came, when its time to leave just recount for inventory clean up my stand and count the money i have made for today and turn everything in,
free bread
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJJuly 11, 2016
really nice place to work but they pay was not good enough to keep me working there, i had to move on to a better paying company
work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJJune 22, 2016
pretty good and easy job
lots and lots of walking. very hard on the body after 2 days of working. pay is pretty decent and theres room for growth.
all types of people and races working there
Great part time job, especially for those who wish to add a little income in addition to their full time job
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 20, 2016
Working for Jet has been a very enjoyable experience. You get to meet and work with different people from different backgrounds.The scheduling is extremely flexible and the job is only hard if you make it hard.
Good experience
Full-time Welder (Former Employee) –  Cookeville, TNMay 19, 2016
Good place to gain experience and further your skills in Welding/Fabricating. Can further skills in laser/water jet cutting and machining.
Fun work place with great people
Member Services (Former Employee) –  South Jordan UtahMay 9, 2016
Pros:Great people, easy to move up and to different places. They definitely show their appreciation by catering, and offering advancements to other positions.

Cons: A lot of management is clueless. They have strict time policies which make you think they are trying to push people out. They are such a new company that they are still finding their way so there is constant changes.
Pros
Cons
A lot of management is clueless.
Not organized yet
Software Tester (Former Employee) –  TelecommuteMarch 26, 2016
New company just starting up and they're not organized yet. Communication was sporatic & didn't get paid for a month. Hopefully they'll get this worked out over time.
Pros
Work at your own schedule
Cons
Inconsistancies in information given
Customer service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTMarch 16, 2016
Taking phone calls, managing a queue, problem solving, placing orders for clients.
I have learned many new systems, procedures, company is constantly changing.
Management doesn't communicate with employees or supervisors, there is a big lack.
I have some very great coworkers that I work with on my team.
The hardest part is how drastic and frequent changes are with no communication.
I love working with and being apart of a growing and developing team