We are excited to announce that we have employment opportunities available at our Columbus, OH location at the Port Columbus International Airport. We believe in creating an environment that is welcoming and inviting.
The company offers benefits such as Paid Time off (PTO), Holidays, 401K, Medical and Dental Insurance.
Compensation: $9.50 + Sign-On Bonus!
- Must display a constant sense of heightened safety awareness as well as a sense of urgency working in an environment that requires consistency in both areas while performing job expectations.
- Must be able to safely operate ground equipment in close proximity of aircraft, other ground equipment and ramp personnel.
- Must be able to repeatedly stand, kneel, bend, stoop and crawl into cargo compartments of aircraft.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 50-75 pounds without complication.
- Assist with load and unload of baggage, cargo, mail and freight.
- Assist with all aspects of ground servicing of aircraft including security checks, cabin cleaning, potable water, lavatory servicing and trash removal.
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks while ensuring accuracy of duties.
- Must fully understand and comply with contents described in the Employment Manual.
- Perform any other ground servicing duties assigned by Leads, Supervisors and Managers as they arise.
- Must qualify through 10 year background investigation without any pending prosecutions and no disqualifying criminal history. (Disqualifying crimes are listed on the front page of the application.)
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have a reliable source of transportation.
- Must be flexible, willing to work weekends, holidays and extended shifts based on operational needs.
- Must be willing and able to work in a team environment were duties are delegated
From our beginnings in cargo handling to our gradual entry into the realms aircraft appearance services, ground support maintenance, and...