JetBlue Airways Corporation

JetBlue Airways Corporation Employer Reviews

Culture-focused company with growth potential
Director Global Sales, Marketing & PR (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 17, 2014
Pros: flight benefits, company culture
Cons: less innovative and nimble as it grows.
JetBlue is a great company that sincerely cares about its crewmembers. Historically, it was seen as a very innovative and nimble company, but as it has matured, that has been more difficult to perpetuate. The company prides itself on being contrarian and unique in the experience it offers customers, but there is an important balance between being customer-focused – more... and responsible to shareholders.

The flight benefits are a fantastic perk and something that should be used. The company holds high expectations for its crewmembers, but also takes care of those that work hard. – less
wing walker
ground ops (Former Employee), Boston, MAOctober 16, 2014
Loads, unloads, Receive and records Customer baggage Picks up, delivers, and transports cargo and baggage to and from aircraft, Wing walk aircraft, and marshal.
Nice company to work for.
Aircraft Structural/Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Long Island City, NYOctober 14, 2014
Nice company to work for.
Jetblue is a great company to work for.
Airport Operations Crew (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAOctober 11, 2014
Working for Jetblue Airways was a great experience that provided me a lot of respect for what it means to be a ticket/ gate agent in a busy airport. In the short six months I worked there I became aware of just how important it was to be efficient in getting customers in and out of the check-in line while dealing with what ever distractions or turn – more... of events may come. A typical scheduled day of wk consisted of my co workers and I setting up the ticket counter or prepping to work the gate by 4:30 am so that everything including our outbound flights could run smoothly by 6:00am. And from that time on I would usually continue to wk flights or the ticket counter until my shift ended for the day. The managers at Jetblue were very helpful in making sure they helped relate any updated information about flights to us employees so that we could better assist our customers no matter the circumstance, but if and when weather or maintenance delays prevented on time departures of our flights it was hard to keep the customers from getting upset. The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction I had with the many customers I met and getting to know their likes, dislikes and being able to help put a smile on their faces. – less
Fun is one of the five values at JetBlue, but not sure for how long.
IT-BUYER/CONTRACT ANALYST (Current Employee), Forest Hills, NYOctober 1, 2014
I really enjoy working for an Airline, flying benefits is one of the perk that got me addictive. JetBlue has a good culture, however it's changing.
Good Experience
Desktop Engineer II (Current Employee), Long Island City, NYOctober 1, 2014
Cons: better management
JetBlue is an interesting place to work. I learned some things to add to my experience here. The management could be better ,but overall it is a cool place to work.
Work Flexibility
JetBlue Customer Service/Training Liaison (Current Employee), Orlando FloridaSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: free flights, flexibility with schedule
Cons: have not gotten a raise in four years
Is a great place to work, the flexibility of the Company allows me to work in on the fields of the operation in one single week. I have been given the opportunity to advance, train, and teach new crew members.

I have been part of the management level working as Supervisor for two years in one of our new stations in the Virgin Islands. I have opened – more... several new stations, and taught classes at the JetBlue University.

Co-workers are easy to get along with, although I do not socialize outside the work environment.

I think the toughest part of my job is when I have to deal with irregular operations with the airline.

The most enjoyable part of my job is that I fly for free wherever I want. – less
Airport Operations (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYSeptember 28, 2014
Living the values JetBlue Airways constantly teaches their crew has led me to live my life the same way.
My typical day at work is meeting new people taking three flights a day, and guiding them with their travel arrangements.
My management and co-workers were more like family as we developed a close bond.
The hardest part of the job is a flight delay – more... or cancellation where our customers are frustrated.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the fun and excitement of working for this incredible airline and meeting new people each day. – less
good company
Ground Crew, Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: physical labor
A good company to work for although the physical labor will take its toll
Fast but fun workplace
Airport Operations (Former Employee), Windsor Locks, CTSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: flight benefits
Cons: probation was 90 days. too long for trading hours
Great place to work. Flight benefits are unbelievable and my Managers were knowledgeable and approachable.
No longevity
Ground Operations (Former Employee), Long Beach, CASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: familiar with the position so it was easy.
Cons: dealing with two different groups of managers who had no idea how to orchestrate.
Drive truck to Long Beach Airport and provision Jetblue planes.
Awesome company to work for.
Airport Supervisor (Current Employee), San Francisco, CASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: free flights
Cons: not much worth mentioning.
Jetblue 5 main Values:

Safety, Caring, Passion, Fun & Integrity.

This basically sums up the culture of this company.
Outstanding Firm
Ground Operations Crew (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYSeptember 15, 2014
Best working experience I've had. Alwaysa felt comfortable, and regardless of the city, if you were a jetblue employee, other employees would embrace you.
Don't work for JetBlue!!!!
Airport Operations (Current Employee), Savannah, GASeptember 5, 2014
Pros: travel benefits but you will never get to use them because your schedule working in savannah, ga will not give you any days off together!!! jetblue plans it that way!
Cons: everything!!! the management, the pay, all of the employees hate eachother, its a misserable place to work! you are told they have core values! jetblue does not!
I work here and am seeking another job because I love Savannah,Ga. The Management is terrible! They have no skills! They allow their employees to talk down to each other and disrespect one another. You can contact Jet Blue corporate, They will pretend like they care. They will come in and do nothing. If you want a job that works you all hours, bad pay, – more... work with a management team that is ignorant and allows their employees to disrespect each other, you will never be able to use your flight benefits because of the way they schedule you! If you go to their training you are threatened through out the whole time that they are going to fire you. Mean while you study yourself till your sick and starve. They feed you a dry one sliced meat sandwich on a hard roll that you can not even chew! and they give you a 35 cent bag of chips plan on living on that and whatever cheap free breakfast they have at the hotel if you even have time to eat it cause you will be studying so much for fear you will be fired! Save your time this is NO PLACE TO WORK! – less
Great Place to Work!
Supervisor Airport & Ground Operations (Current Employee), Orlando International AirportAugust 31, 2014
Great Company, Great Benefits, Great People...They promote from within so if you are talented and ambitious there are great and many career paths available to you
Airport Operations Crewmember (Former Employee), Palm Beach, FloridaAugust 30, 2014
Awesome atmosphere to work in. So much fun going to the airport to work every day. Learned exceptional customer service skills. Learned how to work under pressure and on a tight deadline. Deplaning 150 people, cleaning and servicing and aircraft, then boarding up 150 people in 40 minutes was always a welcome challenge. Was taught the importance of filling – more... out paperwork correctly. Giving a solid foundation to grow as am employee. Always had a fun time at work while remembering the task at hand. – less
Open environment
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Orlando, FloridaAugust 22, 2014
You feel like you are a part of the decision making process here. Leadership is open and honest for the most part.
Fun place to work
Airport Operations/Ground Operations (Current Employee), Tampa FloridaAugust 17, 2014
A very Excellent award winning company that I enjoy working for.
excellent
Customer Service (Former Employee), Queens, NYAugust 15, 2014
Excellent places to work for. I really enjoy working for jetblue, everyday was a different experiences.
Assist customers (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTAugust 11, 2014
Pros: flying benefits
Co-workers are fantastic, supervisors always willing to help you improve your skills.

1 2 3 4 5

About JetBlue Airways Corporation

JetBlue Airways Corporation (JetBlue) is a passenger airline that provides customer service primarily on point-to-point routes. – Read more

JetBlue Airways Corporation Photos