JetBlue Airways Corporation Employee Reviews

family
Ground Operations Agent (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 29, 2017
work should never feel like work. A work place should always make you feel comfortable and enjoyable looking forward to get to work.a work environment should feel family welcome.
Overall good place to work
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 29, 2017
The culture at JetBlue is like no other, they really value their employees and their customers. Benefits are ok if you work full time. Very flexible, basically able to work as much or little as you want. Travel benefits are good too.
Good place to work for
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 28, 2017
From start to finish it is lights camera action. Never a dull moment nor boring day. Management needed support to onward support the crewmembers and crewmembers onward to customers. The employees are always supportive to each other for a balance. The hardest part of the day was the inoperable flights or cancelled flights. The best part of the day was the fulfillment of getting the job done.
Pros
During inoperable flights breakfast/ lunch/ dinner was provided to employees
Cons
N/a
Great flexibility, but not worth it
Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 23, 2017
The calls are nonstop, and you will almost always deal with irate customers. They hate when you use aftercall and don't care about your mental health.
Pros
Flight benefits, flexible hours
Cons
Literally everything else
Fun work enviorment but not great leadership.
Ground Operations Lead (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYJune 22, 2017
jetBlue is a great work environment but lacks great leadership. As a crewmember with jetBlue I was always worried about losing my job for simple reason. I couldn't count on leadership to back me in any serious situation outside of work family issues nothing. I lost my home as always showed up to work and was fired for being late with no understanding from the company.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
bad leadership
Productive and Fun
Ground Operations Agent (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 20, 2017
Always happy lots of hard work which i call it my workout. Jet Blue is the best company ever i just would love to stay in it but transfers to Florida take a long time and i am moving soon
Great company
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 19, 2017
The company is great. It isn't ideal for everyone to include myself because of the constant change of schedule. But comes with great benefits, and perks. Very family oriented company.
Pros
Benefits a perks, family enviroment
Cons
Scheduling isnt ideal for everyone.
Good company to work for
Airport Operations Agent (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 16, 2017
The company is good but make sure you are fully aware of who you are working with as far as your leadership. They say they have your best interest at heart, but not always do.
Kind of pick your poison type of place
Former member (Former Employee) –  Darien, CTJune 15, 2017
Sometimes it's great to work there. Other times it the worst place in the world. You're expected to do jobs you weren't hired for. The pay was horrible. I only put five stars for compensation and benefits is because the free flights for you and immediate family.
Pros
Free Flights and Discounts on other airlines
Cons
Worked to Death
Challenging & Fun
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 14, 2017
This opportunity was definitely challenging as a female. Enjoyed the fast paced work environment not to mention the knowledge acquired in this part of the airline experience.

One of the most satisfying feeling of my position was to be part of a great team that only strived to be and do the best for customer satisfaction
Fast-paced Due to Being an Airline
Customer Support Center (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 11, 2017
Constant changes keep you on your toes, but also keep you learning and adapting. I learned excellent customer service at the airline. The growth is steady, and can sometimes be uncomfortable due to the constant changes, but is still necessary.
Pros
work-at-home model works great for some
Cons
work-at-home model creates some paranoia and fear
jetblue
Ground Operations (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYJune 11, 2017
jetblue used to be a place where you would enjoy working. years passed and no supervisor or management would respect you. i been in that company for 9 yrs and seniority doesn't mean nothing. lots pf favoritism and very poor management. you will stay with a final pay rate. HORRIBLE. the only thing good about working for jetblue is the flexibility .. thats it
Beware of PHL Station!!
Airport Operations Agent (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 9, 2017
JetBlue as a whole is an amazing corporation. However the PHL Station has a very low morale. When I worked there in the first 12 months that station lost 13 crew members!! They have a very low retention level. The management team is the problem and for whatever reason the senior executives haven't figured that out yet.
Pros
Profit sharing, travel benefits, great training
Cons
Terrible management
Productive and fun place with awesome flying perks.
Ground Operations (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYJune 6, 2017
Each day you're naturally faced with a few challenges but nothing that can't be handled. Daily routines make things flow smoothly. Proper training is provided. Break rooms are designed to allow you to recuperate and re-energize yourself.
There are multiple layers of management so get to know them, and there are various departments to work in. Find where you would be most happiest.
It's a great job to have Part Time and Full Time because it has the BEST Flexibility I have ever seen to date.
The culture is constantly expanding which is heart warming; truly a melting pot.
Unfortunately the downside is the health benefit package is not exceptional. Job security is pretty alright unless you are habitually late. There are some situations that can happen once in a blue moon and it's necessary to "Go to the video tape...", and if that happens more than once, it's not pretty.
Pros
Free Holiday lunches and BBQ's, Free/Discounted Airfare and Hotel.
Cons
Healthcare, Assignments are subject to change due to aircraft delays/ early schedules.
productive and fun place to work in
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 5, 2017
i love working for jetblue is a very culture environment place to work in. the benefits are great. the crew members are like family and. everyday is a learning experience.
Pros
flight benefits
Cons
short breaks
Possible Opportunities for Advancement
Ground Operations Agent (Current Employee) –  East Boston, MAMay 29, 2017
Working for an airline is high stress with working weekend and nights, and unpredictable weather may cause you to get stuck at work without much notice. This company has a fair wage, but is not very high. There is a lot of advancement in-house, but opportunities are highly competitive.
Pros
Benefits and stock purchase discount, profit sharing, flight benefits
Cons
crazy hours and stressful work
Great job, great company, great values!
Bilingual Reservations Crewmember (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 27, 2017
I love my job at jetBlue as a bilingual reservations crew member. I think it is a great job that really let's you be in charge of your hours, in the sense that you can trade easily with other crew members and take VTO (voluntary time off). I love the flexibility! The flight benefits of course are great. It's a great opportunity for the employees to enjoy vacation time with their families at a great price... Free! (Well, for the flights at least!) I love that we can work from home. That also makes this job so great and convenient. I would say that the one thing I don't like about this job is that you do have to live within a certain proximity of the call centers located in Salt Lake City, UT and Orlando, FL. I am looking to relocate to another part of the state to live closer to family and I wish I could keep working with jetBlue, but unfortunately it would be out of proximity! I would love to stay with jetBlue for years and years if it weren't for that. I love the company! I would recommend this job to anyone!
Pros
Free flights, insurance benefits for full time, flexible schedule, yearly payout to all employees, etc!
Cons
Rule on having to live within a certain proximity from the center to work for company.
Fun
Inflight Crewmember (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 27, 2017
good environment, fun culture, delays and cancellations are the hardest to deal with as well as entitled customers. Management is very green in the lower levels.
Pros
travel
Cons
support
fast pace and great benefits
Ticket Agent / Gate Agent / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  NYC, NYMay 26, 2017
Great benefits dying and etc.. The company only cares about customers. They don't value your handwork. I only stayed for the flying benefits and the flexibility with hours..The rest is horrible very stressful.
Pros
Flying benefits
Cons
LOW pay
Do not work here
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 26, 2017
Don't go to work here. They will butter you up and tell you that the culture is amazing and look at all the things you can do. I bought into it. After 8 years of loyalty I was let go. Management is terrible. They will turn on you very quickly. Pay is terrible. Do yourself a favor and find somewhere else to work. JetBlue is minor league.
Pros
flights
Cons
Management - Good Ol' Boys Club

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JetBlue Airways Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2