JetBlue Employee Reviews

Nice, fast paced,Diverse workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 30, 2015
I loved so many things about being an employee at Jetblue. One of the most enjoyable things about working at Jetblue is that it is a diverse workplace, where you meet people from all different place. There is never a dull moment at Jetblue.
Great People, Great Place
Airport Operations (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLMay 9, 2015
Pros: Free travel benefits
Cons: Low wages, extremely hard to get full-time
I loved working for JetBlue. They have a wonderful corporate culture and for the most part, the people are top-notch. However, it was the lowest-paying job I've had in 20 years. So if you aren't the primary breadwinner in your family, it's an ideal job, otherwise you'll kill yourself working extra to make ends meet.

The only negative is that the amount of responsibility is nowhere close to the pay. There is an extraordinary amount of responsibility that goes with doing Airport Operations, yet the compensation is extremely sub-par.
No job security with this fine company
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), orlandoMarch 3, 2015
Pros: airline benefits
Cons: cannot trust management or the company
Perhaps if they stopped firing flight attendants they wouldn't be looking to hire them all the time. Folks beware, if you get hired, do not trust management. No matter what they say, they are not on your side. They have many fine respectable human beings that they get rid of on a daily basis. I questioned this, I was told there was a good reason for each of them. Practice the integrity you preach! A union is definitely necessary to protect the flight attendants.
Fun place to work
customer service/ flight attendent (Former Employee), Jamaica, New YorkFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: meeting different people, travel
Cons: long hours, away from home, start out pay is low
Crew members meet for pre flight qaulifacations. We board our flight making sure that all safety issues are taken care of. If there are any issues a manger is called. Working as a team to make sure our customers are taken care of for the duration of the flight. The hardest part of this job is when we have a not normal day (IE... storms, snow hurricanes ). I enjoyed the travel and meeting new people and learning different cultures from all parts of the world.
if i could go back
Ramp agent/Catered flights (Former Employee), Boston, MAAugust 1, 2014
loved the company left to pursue engineering job
wish I could go back great company to work for
its a productive and fun work place
Ground Crew (Former Employee), Queens, NYOctober 23, 2013
I was in the place they call the bag room and the department was short staffed that night. they had assigned me to work a Santo Domingo flight and a florida flight by myself. the Santo domingo flight had 280 bags and the florida flight had 185 bags. I had to load all those bags on the cart and send them out on time so the flight will not be delayed.
Great products
Supervisor (Former Employee), Salt Lake CityAugust 12, 2013
Pros: good health care, free flight benefits
Cons: bad management, work all holidays and weekends and nights
clean airplanes, follows TSA regulations. The management needs people with higher education. Customer service is ok. But the overall product is great.
Great job perfect atmosphere
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), East Boston, MAJuly 15, 2013
Pros: everything
Cons: the weather
It was the perfect job that could of lead to a great career in the aviation industry. loved the people and the attitude and everyday was a great day to be a jet blue employee.
Productive, Fun, Amazing Management
Airport Crew, Inflight Crew Member (Former Employee), Jamaica, NYMarch 31, 2013
Pros: free travel benefits for you and family
Cons: can't predict hours of work.
Excellent company with great benefits. You work with and for great people. It is a very strong company that is growing more and more every day and who puts their employee first in any given situation.
Good
Bilingual CS Representative (Former Employee), Salt Lake City UTMarch 14, 2013
Pros: flying benefits
A day at work implies taking phone calls. I learned a lot about the airlines industry.
My co workers and immediate supervisors were great.
I enjoyed interacting with people from all over the world.
The least enjoyable part of working for Jetblue is their attendance policy.
Lots of work, comfortbale setting
Material Handling Specialist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 14, 2012
Pros: working conditions, employees, workload
Cons: management
JetBlue was an amazing company to work for. I worked for LiveTV which is owned by Jet Blue they are a young company and had many issues adjusting to changes in a young business.
Its All About The Image!
InFlight Crew (Current Employee), Not saying my locationAugust 4, 2012
Pros: the free flying benefits.
Cons: benefits are too expensive, inconsistancy, hypocrisy.
JetBlue its all about creating an image and getting their name out there and to accomplish this, they are willing to sacrifice their employees. They have rules and they break their own rules when ever fits their purpose. Their employees is not their number one priority. Benefits are to expensive. They will fire you anytime. They don't want an union for their flight attedants because they dont want to lose control. The supervisor and manager are all smiles, but they will stab you in the back anytime. As long as you stay out of the way, make yours self invisible and do your job without calling attention to yourself, then your job is secure. If you want to feel like you matter as an employee, Jetblue is not the place for you. You have to play their game to secure your job. Flight attendant in reserve are used and taken advange of all the time and they way the department that handles scheduling is totally inconsistent and they don't really care about how the employees feel. Yes, we get lots of J.D Power awards but its because the flight attendant do a great job not because the company is a great company, to be honest, Southwest treat their employee so much better! Yes, they are good people working here and one or two good supervisor, but they are also under control by higher managers and they have to do what every they need to do to make sure they don't lose their jobs.