Jetstream Ground Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good hours and pay
Aircraft Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 8, 2017
overall great job but bad management and it would be a better job if everyone would have a drivers license to get advanced to lead. would work here again if need be
Pros
hours, pay
Cons
management, communication
Nice job experience pay less than par
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJune 5, 2017
The management was excellent. Everyone tended to work as a team. I loved my experiences while I worked there. I just feel the average person can not live on such little compensation.
great job
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 27, 2017
Great place to work. Managers are really laid back and cool. Had a lot of fun. They have little cook outs sometimes and it's a fairly easy job. Very understanding supervisors.
Pros
Laid back
Cons
cold weather
Do not Go
Groomer/ Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 25, 2017
So, I worked extremely hard for this company and was told several times that I go go for other positions, only for them to be "Closed" or "non-existent" When I actually tried to apply.

The Managers sat on their butts while everyone else did the work, and complained about helping when they had to because we were short staffed. Why? Because they treated us all so badly and disrespected everyone that everyone quit and no one wanted to work there.

People try to stay on task and work fast as possible, only to get yelled at to go faster and faster as if they're not slaving hard enough. The Managers refuse to do the work and are forcing back-breaking work upon 50 year old employees who can barely walk as it is.

The most enjoyable part of the job is driving away, because then the managers can hound me down and harass me further about a day's work that didn't meet their standards. We're treated like dogs or as if we, the workers, are slow robots.

We get sick and we have to call out, trying to get better, and every time i did this I was a recipient of smack-talking, disrespect, inappropriate and unprofessional language and down-talking all around. That's not how you get moral up, its how you tear down your team.

The only satisfaction I got from this job, was knowing that they didn't know where I lived and they couldn't follow me home to try and talk down to me on my own doorstep.
Pros
Cons
"Health Benefits" are terrible, no free or discounted airplane tickets available, terrible work environment, egotistical managers who would rather get you fired than help you understand your job.
Got to meet a lot of people
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 23, 2017
It is not a job you can grow with they don't appreciate you coming to work every day. It's not a job that I would refer to people.
Pros
It was a job
Cons
The management was horrible they just didn't care about you at all
A typical day at work
Baggage Handler (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 17, 2017
Very fast pace and busy, you constantly on your feet and at a steady pace. I enjoyed the job, my supervisor was a very fair guy and understanding.
Management is Horrible.
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 14, 2016
This company does not care about you at all. On top of that the manager is not a peoples person and doesn't work well with others. The workers are disrespectful, a lot of cussing in the break room and gossiping, more like high school then work. Also there are no airline benefits when working for Jetstream. I wouldn't work here with the current management and where this company is going. Over all the job is easy as cake. The only down part is working in the elements, cold, wet, hot, windy, just about any weather condition you have to be in.
Pros
Easy Laid Back Work
Cons
Horrible management
Great experience
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 10, 2016
Marshalling the aircrafts in and out is something I enjoyed the most As well as pushing the aircrafts out on time to prepare the ramp for another aircraft to come in
Pros
Gaining experience
Cons
Weather but you have to take the good with the bad
Fast paced and fun at times
Aircraft Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 15, 2016
Use to be union jobs before the airlines outsourced them and cut the pay to nothing.They get what they pay for, but there are good dedicated workers who know their duties. The pay should be higher just because you can pass the security clearance. It took five months to make it to be a lead for a dollar more and it just wasn't worth it to me.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Nickle and dime raises.
Poor management
Aircraft cleaner (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 14, 2016
Worst company I ever worked for! Literally! This company was very unorganized and literally did not pass their audits. Night shift was very unprofessional. They were always understaffed and the employees actually do steal things from the aircrafts even though its against company policy and regulations. Management did nothing about my several complaints about being harassed and bullied. Employees complain about not making enough money for what they do and they hang around instead of working.