In January of 2007, Triplett joined the Jewell Instruments' group of brands and we are excited to continue the legacy started by Ray L. Triplett over 100 years ago. Today Triplett exemplifies professional quality, technologically advanced, rugged and reliable test equipment. Our product lines include Electrical Test & Measurement, Voice Data & Video Test Equipment, Security Camera Test Equipment, Vision & Inspection Equipment as well as Specialty Tools.
Jewell Instruments is currently seeking a Sales Manager to drive sales growth for its Triplett product group in North America. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and self-motivated, will have a positive attitude, and will have a demonstrated ability to develop long term relationships with channel partners and end-customers.
- Develop and execute the Triplett Sales Plan
- Growth with key distributor partners in Security, MRO, Industrial, DataComm, Electrical and Electronics markets in the Eastern United States
- Leadership of a team of independent manufacturer’s rep agencies
- Identify and close on new opportunities with existing as well as new customers
- Identify new markets and applications
- Recognizing new product opportunities, working with Product Development to help fill the new product pipeline.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of sales and sales leadership experience, a proven track record selling into one or all of the above markets and experience with test equipment, tools or similar products. Approximately 35% travel is required. A Bachelor’s degree or higher is preferred. Jewell Instruments is based in Manchester, New Hampshire but this position will be based in the region, preferably in Northern California.
Jewell Instruments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer excellent compensation and attractive benefits including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, 401K plan, holiday, vacation and more.