Developer/Application Support Engineer
Liquidation Channel is looking for a Developer/Application Support Engineer for a Full-Time position with availability to work on all shifts. This position will be responsible for providing operations support to the software engineering team and IT during the development cycle, and ensuring production applications perform at a level consistent with Liquidation Channel’s 24/7 operational needs.
- Code, test and implement solutions in a SharePoint environment.
- Set up the SharePoint on various sites and make these sites publish readable content to others also.
- Implement high quality, scalable and extendable SharePoint solutions.
- Develop the SharePoint infrastructure and serve the service to the customers of the organization and to the staff.
- Build stored procedures, functions, and view and integrate them with SSRS, SSAS, and third party applications.
- Analyze technologies, technical processes and/or functions, document findings, identify areas for improvement and create specifications and implement.
SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years of application support experience.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding in Microsoft .Net, SharePoint 2007, SQL 2005/2008, Web and Windows applications.
- Must have proficient technical knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server tools (Profiler, DTA, SSMS, SAC, SSCM, PerfMon, DMVs).
- Extensive experience troubleshooting .NET applications.
- Must have Microsoft certification.
- Experience on rapid development of database objects, optimization of data, loading and enriching data through the use of SSIS.
- Experience in developing and maintaining Web services and multi-threading.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills, using them to resolve technical problems; possesses an excellent understanding of business requirements and IT strategies.
- Great communication and customer service skills.
- Willingness to work different shifts.
- Local candidates preferred.
Applicable four year degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience working directly with executives or senior management team.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
SPECIAL INTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
Please note that if we decide to extend an offer to you Liquidation Channel conducts a thorough background check and requires a drug test.
Texas law requires that males age 18 through 25, be properly registered with the Selective Service System in order to be eligible for employment.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard