Benefits for this position include a 401(k) plan, medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and generous holiday benefits.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the Director of Building Services has complete oversight of the following:
- Facilities management (including managing two staff and two buildings with over 43,000 sq. ft., space planning, business contracts/leases throughout the county, and managing service vendors)
- Risk management (including working closely with brokers and carriers to provide and administer general liability, work comp, D&O, crime, and cyber security policies)
- Security and emergency management (including IIPP administration/training, procedures for physical security)
- Business operations (including development and execution of procedures for purchasing and procurement)
The ideal candidate will have or be:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or related field
- Minimum of five years of experience managing daily operations in a fast-paced business, space/facility planning, contracts administration, and safety/risk management
- Project management experience
- Budget management experience
- Knowledge of OSHA and HIPAA requirements
- Customer Service Attitude
To be considered, please email your cover letter (including salary requirement) and resume to the email provided. Please, principals only. Please, no follow-up phone calls or emails.
About Jewish Family Service of San Diego
Jewish Family Service is a comprehensive human service organization serving the entire San Diego community and Coachella Valley. The agency serves over 35,000 people annually and offers programs and services in the following areas: Adoption; Case Management; Counseling; Crisis Services; Family Violence Prevention and Support; Jewish Connections; Refugee Resettlement; Older Adult/Senior Services; Parenting, Youth & School-based Services; and Training/Education. Discover why Jewish Family Service is One Source for a Lifetime of Help at www.jfssd.org.