Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit Employee Review

View all Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit reviews

Very nice place to work
Mailroom Coordinator (Former Employee) –  6735 Telegraph Rd Ste 30 Bloomfield Hills MI 48301March 6, 2012
Jewish Federation,is a very nice place to work and ,I learn more about the different cultures.I was the mailroom coordinator for 14years, I learn more about the postal system and their vendors and this has helped with my goals.
Pros
federation is all about community growth
Cons
n/a

Other Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit Employee Reviews

Fun Place to work
School Security Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIFebruary 8, 2018
The Jewish Federation is a multi-agency with the goal of community and keeping and encouraging the Jewish culture. I have increased my knowledge of the Jewish faith and sense of community.
Pros
Great Place to work
Cons
Great Place to work
Great Work Life Balance
Senior Director of Information Technology (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MIMarch 12, 2017
The nonprofit world can be challenging, both good and bad. The workplace culture is very positive and I have developed many lifelong friends. The personal time off and flexible work schedule make up for below market pay ranges.
Pros
Personal Time Off and flexible work schedule
Cons
Limited growth opportunities.