Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's Healthcare

Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's Healthcare Employer Reviews

Organized and clean work enviroment.
Surgical Technician (Former Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 27, 2013
Pros: management, building relationships.
Cons: breaks
Working at Jewish taught me the necessary skills I needed to know in order to provide excellent patient care and assisting surgeons properly. Management was organized with proper attitude. The social interaction and building relationships with the surgeons is what I persoanlly enjoyed most about the operating room atmosphere.
Legal Secretary
Legal Secretary (Former Employee), 200 Abraham Flexner Way Louisville KY 40202July 16, 2013
Pros: learning about the legal field and supporting executive level staff, growth for me personally and professionally.
Cons: this was a very demanding job and required a lot of devotion after hours
* Processing requests for medical records and files for outside counsel
* Working with Risk Management to investigate incidents
* Scheduling depositions, mediations and meetings
* Tracking bugets via excel spreadsheets
* Providing clerical support to administrative staff and attorney's

I learned a lot in the course of my employment with the Legal Department – more... at JHSMH. This endeavor provided me with skills needed to provide support at the executive level.

Management provided resources and feedback I needed to continue to grow in my career.

My co-workers were mostly administrative staff who were frequently in and out of the office at court. In this role I provided a lot of remote support and worked independently the majority of my employment.

The hardest part of this job was dividing myself between four attorneys, two paralegals and the Director of Risk Managment. It proved to be a challenge, but I was able to meet their needs and prove myself.

The most enjoyable part of this job was knowing the big wigs were able to get things done because I worked behind the scenes to support them and provide them with what they needed to do their jobs and further grow our company. – less
Great place to work!
Electrical Specialist (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJuly 8, 2013
Nice place to work! But after the company was taken over by another company it went downhill fast!!!
Now KentuckyOne Health
Director, Supply Chain - MMIS (Current Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 25, 2012
JHSMH is now KentuckyOne Health. There is a great deal of re-organization going on due to recent merger.
Great Rehab Center !!
Secretary/Hand Technician (Former Employee), Louisville, KentuckyJuly 30, 2012
Pros: christmas dinners, the outing with the employee committee
Cons: open door policy is over rated !!!!
Worked at Jewish Hospital and sts. Mary's Healthcare.for 16 years was very sad for me when we got Laid off, Jewish provided me with a good life style, I've missed Been around Co-Worker / friends, Jewish Hospital was my family, Good luck in all you Do.