Jewish Hospital

Jewish Hospital United States Employee Reviews

magement
Unit Secretary (Former Employee), Louisville, KYApril 10, 2015
Management is always kind and willing to help. Jewish also provides excellent benefits for their employees.Jewish is always willing to work with employee schedules.
It is a great learning experience for me
Clinical Research assistant (Volunteer) (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 3, 2015
Pros: free lunch and sometimes dinner
Cons: none
It is an excellent place to work with supportive coworkers. I learned many things about management of complex medical conditions and research work.
Ever changing enviroment
Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Louisville, KYFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: coworkers
Cons: politics
On this particular unit, team work is second to none. At times staffing is minimal. The most enjoyable part of this job is the feeling of touching so many peoples lives. Whether it be the many patients or the coworkers I have worked with.
good
Surgical Tech (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: stable
Cons: commute
needed a different shift not able to accommodate. good environment, good patient care. nice coworkers
Great career opportunity
Staff Nurse Neurology (Former Employee), Louisville, KYDecember 19, 2014
This job was an amazing start to my career. There I learned the basics of what it is to be a nurse.
the people I work with on a daily basis do all they can to ensure patient care andd safety
House Manager - Nursing - Full-Time (Current Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 12, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
I think working here for 30 years says how much I believe in what we do.
REGISTERED NURSE (Current Employee), nursing/downtown campusOctober 8, 2014
Pros: good paying job
Cons: not enough help. communication is lacking per management.
its intense, busy, but rewarding. I have learned a lot over the years. I have learned how to be a caring and prudent nurse as well as to have excellent clinical and communication skills, time management skills, as well as delegation skills. I have learned how to prioritize my work for the day so that I can work as efficient as possible to accomplish my patient care assignments for the day.

The hardest part of my job is never having enough staff to perform my job as efficiently as I would like to.

I enjoy taking care of my patients and I enjoy my coworkers.
great place
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 28, 2014
This place is where I learned it all and was a great and enjoyable place to work.
Good working environment.
Pharmacy Technician/Stock management (Former Employee), Louisville, KYSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: free lunches.
Cons: long morning communte.
I did enjoy working at my pervious Job, the people makes it a great place to work, but I 'm looking for a fresh challenges and it's important to me to keep my career goal forward direction that's really consistently with my career goals.
great place to work
materials clerk (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 12, 2014
I enjoyed my years as an employee. I met alot of nice peolpe an it helped me to build the strong work ethinic that i have to day. There were some rough times but we stil made it .the different position i held also gave me the diferent jobs skills that i have today.
no direction
Host (Former Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 1, 2014
Pros: making patients happy
Cons: poor management
it started off really great place to work but when new management was brought in that screwed everything up. we now had to distrub patients that didn't get food because nobody knew who was getting what and nobody was made accountable for anything.
Great Enviroment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJuly 13, 2014
All my coworkers were very nice and the people you meet tend to leave a positive mark in your mind
Good Job
Dietary (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJuly 8, 2014
Great pay. Long hours it will wear you out. Learned to care for a lot people
Take care of someone like it is your family member and you can never go wrong.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJune 28, 2014
In every job I have had I enjoyed. There are always situations and people that no matter what you do you cannot make it better or satisfy that person but you just do what you can to the best of your ability and having the peace of mind that I did my best is all that matters. In all my jobs, the person was either happy or relieved to see me or unhappy to see me but I know that I took part in helping the recovery of the patient or kept them from getting worse before they got to the hospital. I enjoyed most of my co-workers in all of my jobs and when a co-worker says I am so glad you are here tonight or I am so glad you are the one that is drawing my blood then it makes my job worth doing and gives me a sense of satisfaction.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Glen Ellyn, ILJune 17, 2014
• Worked with physicians to develop and manage nursing care plans
• Instructed patients and families in proper treatment
• Helped patients take steps to improve or maintain health
• Responded to inquiries in a responsive and professional manner
• Performed physical assessments of patients, including triage duties and more
busy
Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Shelbyville, KYJune 7, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: the uncertainty of the future of our hospital
As changes in healthcare progress, the need to be flexible is ongoing. It is busy. Our Supervisor is the greatest and very supportive. The hardest part of the job is getting to spend the time you'd like with each patient.
good job, good people, I always enjoy meeting new people
Hostess (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMay 12, 2014
Pros: i enjoy working, meeting new people
Cons: job was to physically to hard, to pull cart thru thru 3 building
I enjoy working in new jobs, were I can learn new things. I took food orders from patients, I called them , and I got their trays, and took they food to them then I returned and turn trays to.cart when they were thru. I later returned and took lunch orders, and called them in and returned with there orders. I then gave them their lunch trays, and waited to retreive their lunch trays. During that time I went thru three different building owned by the hospital. The trays, Did not come up in order so I would dray the 60lb cart downstairs on the elevator to get 5 or 6 trays. then I would go to varies parts of the hospitals not always to the same building, to deliver 1 or 2 trays. They would call me down stairs to get trays 1 or 4, so if I had not finish I still had to go to get 2 trays, again dragging my 60lb cart. Then return upstairs to restart giving out trays again. This went on all day. Going thru out three different buildings dragging my 60lb cart.
I enjoyed my job
Mobile Van Driver (CDL) (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 9, 2014
Pros: meeting people
I loved coming into contact with different people on a daily basis. I also enjoyed the fast paced work environment. I learned the differences in people depending on the area I worked in daily. I did not feel this job was hard I can truly say I did not dread going to work at all. I loved working with and coming into contact with all types of people.
very interesting and educational
Patient Escort (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 1, 2014
I really loved this job, great co-workers, management, and doctors.
Life is a Gift to ENJOY!
Program Assistant (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 5, 2014
I feel you can enjoy any job just by having the right attitude.

1 2 3