Jewish Renaissance Medical Center Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work Day
Unit Clerk (Current Employee) –  Perth AmboyJuly 28, 2015
a typical day at work includes Registering Patient, answerin phone calls, scheduling patient, i enjoy workign with my co-workers and supervisors,
Productive and fun place to work
Executive Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJJanuary 5, 2015
this place was the bomb! The CEO is flexible and works with your schedule. great bonuses
Registrar
Front Desk/Registrar (Current Employee) –  Perth AmboyDecember 15, 2014
Answers phones and schedules patients, Assists with billing issues and calling Doctors,EMR & Registration
Full time primary care nurse practitioner
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJNovember 4, 2014
I fully enjoyed being part of JRMC! I worked at the main clinic as well as the school based sites and the vaccine van. Working in each environment yielded it's own unique skill set and going between clinics made me a more efficient provider. It seemed ever other patient was spanish speaking so this provided plenty of opportunities for me to maintain my spanish as well. Our patients were mostly impoverished, medically underserved, and many at risk youth. Working with such populations helps develop active listening, empathy and creative problem solving.
Pros
well managed, consistent standards, quick pace
Cons
often double or triple booked clients
Dental Billing/Financial Advisor/Registration (Current Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJJuly 10, 2014
A typical day for me at work consist of submitting claims electronically. I have to make sure all claims are with correct procedures and providers.
I enjoy working with my co-workers. I also enjoy helping other in need of help understanding things.
Producing great service in a caring enviornment.
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  serving essex and middlesex countiesFebruary 20, 2014
A typical day at work involves going to your second home. What i've learned working at jrmc is, the more you work together and verbilize new ideas the smoother tasks will be achieved. Management is always understanding and knows whats best for all involved. Your co-workers become like siblings. The hardest part of the job is getting patients to understand our centers protocals. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting paid for another family.
Pros
great company to work for !
Cons
needs expansion of service information.
previous np
nurse (Former Employee) –  hobart streetFebruary 19, 2014
The are not a great company to work for.
The are manipulative and deceitful.
The have chased out many good providers.
Cons
poor managment
a place you can grow and express your self
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJDecember 4, 2013
a typical day at work is talking to patient and rooming them getting there vitals .
Would be a GREAT place to work, but the management in place will run this place to the ground.
Financial Counselor (Former Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJApril 18, 2013
Great Facilty for patients
Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJNovember 21, 2012
A typical day at work is busy. Work from the time you walk in to the time you leave.

I've learned alot, throughout the years billing for pediatrics, obgyn, internal medicine. I've learned how to work under pressure, and give it my all.

My co-workers are great fun to work with, helpful, we work well as a team.

The hardest part of this job is leaving work at the end of the day not completing everything you may have wanted to, because theres never ending work.

The most enjyable part of this job is coming in everyday know that you have supportive coworkers and bosses that are willing to help.
Pros
benefits, bonuses, paid holidays
Cons
sometimes angry patients
Productive and Good Co-workers
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJOctober 12, 2012
During the 3years i worked at Jewish Renaissance Medical Center not only i have learned alot i have alot of people that i can call family.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
no free parking
learning inviroment
Registration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJJune 6, 2012
Very Busy Company, I learned a different aspect of the health field as well as customer service
Pros
free lunches, holidays partys