Are you a successful expert in your field seeking a unique and gratifying experience with rewards well beyond monetary compensation that will impact the lives of our associates and others around the world?
We are a rapidly-growing, world-wide ministry based in Phoenix, AZ, seeking an Online Marketing Manager who will support our mission to bring the Good News of Jesus to the Jew first and also to the nations around the world, touching them through missions, education, humanitarian aid and other programs. Our message reaches millions each week through a variety of media (Electronic, Web, Television, Print, etc.) as well as extensive personal interaction in many corners of the world.
The Online Marketing Manager will develop, manage and optimize comprehensive online media strategies which support the organizational goals, build the donor file and maximize online fundraising opportunities. The Online Marketing Manager is responsible to ensure that ministry-wide content is promoted accurately and creatively in all approved forms of online media including our web sites, social media outlets, outbound electronic marketing tools and any other approved form of electronic media.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive E-Marketing plan to include objectives, strategies and budget which produces the agreed upon ROI.
- Work with department directors to identify opportunities for e-marketing campaigns and to develop specific site content which supports department goals and objectives.
- Oversee all day-to-day operations and content development of the website, evaluating and recommending current and emerging technologies IE: email campaigns, external blog sites, and Facebook, etc.
- Evaluate web trends and activities of visitors to the site to optimize the user experience and develop strategies to expand the user base.
- Define, manage and tune market-specific SEO and SEM strategies
- Recommend design function to keep the web site attractive, creative and ranked high on internet search engines.
- Oversee search engine marketing to maximize website traffic including both paid/organic.
- Track results on a weekly and monthly basis submitting agreed upon performance reports on e-marketing efforts to the Director of Publications and COO.
- Manages the priorities and outcomes for both the Webmaster and Social Media Specialist.
- Stays at the forefront of online marketing tools and innovations.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field required
- 3+ years’ experience managing SEM/SEO, email campaigns, and social media marketing
- Extensive knowledge of web marketing and electronic tracking and reporting
- Proven track record of excellence in fast-moving e-commerce or online marketing division/company
- Previous experience with planning and organizing electronic marketing programs using Convio
- Well versed in all online media: SEM/SEO, online advertising, email, social
- Excellent communication skills: external, internal collaboration and negotiation
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to follow-through
- Proven history of taking ownership in projects and driving them to successful conclusion
- Data junkie who loves diving deep into campaign performance in order to optimize return
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once, involving multiple teams across the globe
- Balance of hands on and ability to manage outside resources and agencies
- Requires strong relationships and collaboration with ministry department heads
If you feel this position may be your calling and you are fully qualified, please submit your resume to the email address listed. All interaction and information will be kept strictly confidential. We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience for this wonderful opportunity!
Indeed - 18 months ago