Are you a successful television editor seeking a unique and gratifying experience that will impact the lives of people around the world?
We are a rapidly-growing, world-wide ministry based in Phoenix, AZ, seeking a TV Editor who will support our mission to bring the Good News of Jesus to the Jew first and also to the nations around the world, touching them through missions, education, humanitarian aid and other programs. Our message reaches millions each week through a variety of media (Electronic, Web, Television, Print, etc.) as well as extensive personal interaction in many corners of the world.
The TV Editor transforms footage filmed into final product for broadcasting and, utilizing computer technology, mixes video footage with music, sound effects, audio, and special effects. The TV is responsible for majority of post-production.
- Run videos in control room during live broadcasts
- Create and upload web files for internet video streaming
- Coordinate editing assignments with producer
- Utilize alternative equipment and configurations to obtain specialized effects for picture and sound
- Actively support, research, and troubleshoot problem areas within post-production
- Provide guidance, direction, and technical support to fellow editors, production staff, and engineering staff
- Research equipment and provide justifications for capital budget requests
- Coordinate and apply close captioning to programming
- Serve as videographer on location and studio productions
- Edit and deliver a weekly half an hour show, from start to finish
- Bachelor’s degree in film or television or similar discipline preferred
- Proficient knowledge of variety of broadcast video tape recorder functions, and operation of video and audio routers
- Must have proven skills in video editing software and be computer-savvy
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technology
If you feel this position may be your calling and you are fully qualified, please submit your confidential cover letter and resume today. All interaction and information will be kept strictly confidential. We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience for this wonderful opportunity.