The mission and culture of Jewish Voice Ministries International is unique!
Our organization’s mission is two-fold:
1) To proclaim the Good News that Yeshua (Jesus) is the Messiah to the Jew first and also to the Nations according to Romans 1:16
2) To teach the Church about the Jewish Roots of Christianity and her relationship to Israel, thus equipping her to reach the Jewish People with the Good News!
Our culture is centered around gathering for times of prayer and the discussion of biblical principles and topics. We know that while we can accomplish much in our own effort, truly significant and lasting things are accomplished by our dependence on God through prayer, and in building community with one another.
All existing and prospective team members must fully embrace our mission and vision and be comfortable moving it forward in their respective roles.
Please read on if you fully agree with our stated mission and will enthusiastically reinforce it in our unique cultural environment, should you be selected for a position within our organization.
- 5 - 7+ years' experience with websites and lifecycle development.
- Experience in or knowledge of marketing, communications, public relations, or a related field.
- Experience with built out of e-commerce, integration of multi-media including video, social media, blog, and landing pages.
- Familiarity with designing and coding email outreach.
- Understanding of best practices for search engine optimization.
- Experience with online Familiarity with Web development tools such as Microsoft FrontPage, Macromedia Dreamweaver, NetObjects Fusion, or similar tools would be a plus.
- Project management experience.
- Proven website management experience.
- Writing/maintaining efficient/scalable code.
- Strong CMS skills (preferably Convio and open source CMS like Joomla and Drupal).
- Working knowledge of Web 2.0 and how social media, blogs, chat, and forums integrate with the web. Testing the limits of system infrastructure.
- Knowledge of the LAMP environment (Linux Apache, MySQL, and PHP) applications.
- Knowledge of Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), internet monitoring systems, and Internet virus scanning and monitoring systems.
- Understanding of web development for various platforms, including modern and older browsers, as well as iOS, Android platforms. Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Expansive knowledge/ability to develop and maintain high-traffic online community
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- An eye for good graphic design, attention to detail, and creativity essential
- Excellent strategic planning and research ability
- Understanding of predictive web analysis and real-time reporting needs for e-business
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Basic HTML and Web design skills
- Ability to communicate with all computer experience levels
- Must be confident of skills and have the ability to make sound, independent decisions when appropriate
- Must be willing adjust to and conform with varying schedules
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to coordinate resources and responsibilities
Are you a talented web developer who has coded and successfully improved the performance of many different types of websites?
We are a rapidly-growing world-wide ministry based in Phoenix, AZ, seeking a Web Master to support our mission of bringing the Good News of Jesus to the Jew first and also to the nations around the world, touching them through missions, education, humanitarian aid and other programs. Our message reaches millions each week through a variety of media (Electronic, Web, Television, Print, etc.) as well as extensive personal interaction in many corners of the world.
The Webmaster designs, develops, and executes website architecture and navigation with the focus of driving web traffic and generating new donors. The Webmaster also ensures the site is optimized and is cross-platform and cross-browser compatible. The Webmaster collaborates with Communications staff on design, content, and layout issues to facilitate web publishing, builds the Jewish Voice brand online, and makes the web a viable avenue for revenue.
- Creates and maintains websites that allow constituents to learn about our organization's
mission and accomplishments, register for email communications and personalized content,
make donations, and get information about the organization's events
- Gathers information from all departments and modify as necessary to ensure high level of website usability and effectiveness
- Provides senior management with monthly updates on key metrics including Web site traffic,
growth and profile of the email file, and advocacy alert, fundraising, and other online activity
- Identifies opportunities for new online projects that drive organizational objectives
- Drives decisions within the organization for prioritizing online projects based on their impact on
key metrics such as growth of the email file and fundraising
- Manages all online projects. Develop and track timelines, manage dependencies with other
projects, and define resources required
- Quickly and easily turns print materials and broadcasting materials into compatible web materials that are SEO ready and follow best web practices to build web presence and increase web traffic.