JFC Staffing Companies Employee Reviews

Great experience when willing to work with veries company
PCCYFS - Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAOctober 16, 2016
JFC provides a clean and professional work environment for each assignment. JFC associates don't handle accrued hours appropriately and it seems they do not share accurate data on how many hours employees worked. I have no experience with dealing with JFC management. I have a wonderful professional relationship with all my co-workers,awesome people. The challenge of working with JFC is getting hired permanently. I appreciate and enjoy having a job to go to every day.

Comment – November 3, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience. I loved reading about the relationships you have built on the job. That's great! I would like to learn more about your experience with the accrued hours. Please email me or call at your convenience.. mserafin@jfcstaffing.com or 717-761-8095 and ask for Michelle Serafin. Look forward to getting to talk with you. Thanks again!

Great Company
Recruiter/ Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PAOctober 11, 2016
JFC Staffing Companies is one of the best. Even though I was laid off due to slow business, I would recommend working for this company to anyone! They are very kind, understanding, hard-working people.
Not the best temp service
Anything (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAOctober 9, 2016
Hired for one job and then once on job site I was doing something I was never trained on. Zero communication between temp service and job site
enjoyable work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAOctober 3, 2016
processed ez pass payments for customers, processed applications for ez pass units, went over billing, cleaned returned units, referred violations issues to violations department.
Pros
worked with good people
Cons
didn't pay enough
They never respond to an inquiry
Never been employed by them (Former Employee) –  AnywhereSeptember 14, 2016
Over the past several months there have been many openings that I have applied to. Some had a direct email. One hundred percent of the time, they never respond. This is not what I would deem to be a credible company.
Pros
Cons
Never responded to any request for opened positions
Very good at finding jobs
Various Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAJuly 8, 2016
They were very accomplished at suiting jobs to abilities. Sent me to very good companies. Mostly, I learned claims of all medical types
Very helpful in finding a job
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PAJune 28, 2016
JFC helped me get a few jobs and was understanding of my situation with not having my license. I would recommend people in search of jobs to use this company.
Pros
flexible work schedule, understanding of situations
Cons
some clients of theirs wouldn't respond in a timely fashion
Employment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMay 9, 2016
A typical day at work is busy. Constant phone calls and processing payments. Our management is very helpful and always available to answer our questions. LEarning new things daily on processing appeals, payments, account set ups, and maintaining account activity. Most enjoyable part of the job is the opportunity to learn new process and procedures. The hardest part may be not having enough staff at all times to handle the work load.
Pros
Laid back enviornment, awesome supervisors
Cons
Pay rate
Highly productive company that focuses on employee satisfaction and EQ
Recruiter/Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  York, PAMay 5, 2016
JFC has opened many doors for me in my professional career. Not only do they take exceptional care of their employees, they also provide continual training to employees that they utilize wherever their careers take them.
nice company
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 21, 2016
placed me at a great place that fit me and I got hired onto the contract company. would give them business if ever asked. friendly recruiters
Difficulty finding jobs your looking for
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMarch 14, 2016
Had a hard time getting a job in the field I was looking to work in. The one assignment I did have, was temporary and I completed the duties in two weeks.
Instructive and safe environment to work in
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Cumberland County, PAFebruary 19, 2016
Typical day at work was at your own leisure, your own pace, with enough work to keep you busy. I applied and everything I asked for in terms of the working conditions were well matched up. The working environment was as I asked. The lady I spoke to did not hire me right away, but kept my information in file and called me right away with the first offer that matched my request.
Pros
Working environment is nice
Cons
Takes time to hear back from them about a job. Have to be patient
Supportive, motivational, and fun!
Skilled Trades Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAFebruary 9, 2016
JFC Staffing companies is a great company to work for. At JFC you are provided the tools you need to succeed in the recruiting industry and receive endless support from everyone in the company.

They do a great job of identifying your personality type and motivators to pair you up with the right team and right industry to recruit for. One of the things I like best is that I get the chance to try new things and get creative with my work without being micromanaged. However, I have turned to my manager many times for assistance and support, and I have never been turned away. Your manager will conform their management style to fit what will make you the most successful.

JFC has a work-family type culture. While this isn't for everyone, if it is something that you are seeking in your next job then you will have a great experience. A lot of the competitiveness that tends to be common in recruiting isn't something you are going to find at JFC. Everyone wants their fellow coworkers to succeed, because we are all identifying ourselves under the JFC name. You will get to know your coworkers and managers better than you would in an average company.

Also, JFC is FUN to work at! We regularly have fun things going on such as picnics, trivia, friendly competitions, events, and parties.

Work-life balance is huge at JFC because they want their employees to have longevity, rather than work hard for two years and then quit from being burnt out.

Finally - there are fantastic bonus incentives and "top performer" rewards you can receive. There is a direct correlation with the amount
  more... of effort you put in and the compensation you get out of that.  less
Pros
Fun environment, work-family culture, incentives
Cons
Very specific company culture, so may not be good for everyone
Wonderful Company
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJanuary 28, 2016
I loved working at JFC Staffing! The company is organized, helpful, and encouraging. From the start, employees receive adequate training and while employees are expected to work hard, fun is sprinkled into the workplace as well. There are also incentives involved with hard work. Working at JFC was fast-paced and the ability to multitask is key in working with clients, candidates and all of the involved paperwork and procedures (interviewing, drug testing, background checks, etc). However, it is a reward in itself to find the perfect match between a candidate and client. Even with an increased workload at times, the JFC family would always work together to get the job done well. I loved the people I worked with at JFC, which only added to my positive experience. JFC Staffing truly is a great place to work!
A great place to start a career
Admin, Sourcer, Skilled Trades Recruiter, Assoc. (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PA / Lancaster, PAJanuary 25, 2016
If you are looking for a start to a new career JFC is where you want to start. They are not you typical staffing company for many reasons.

I have had the priveledge of working for JFC Staffing Companies as both and external and internal employee. Starting out as a temporary associate for JFC Workforce, then internally as the admin/gate keeper, then sourcer, then JFC Skilled Trades recruiter.

If I were to define the culture It's electric, varied and life changing. It's a company with a huge investment in personal and professional growth and education.

The work is really rewarding. You will never be in a position where you so directly impact your clients. If it's a company that is looking for the employee that is a perfect fit or that associate who is counting on you to help them find that next step in their career path.

The people you work with are amazing! Specialized recruiters who know their stuff and really care about the people they work for/with. Managers who are energized and excited to help you find your groove and help propel you forward.

Over all JFC Staffing Companies is a great place to work, and a great company to work for.
Pros
JFC University, Owners that are hands on in day to day operations
Professional, fun workplace!
recruiter (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJanuary 22, 2016
I was employed by JFC Staffing as a recruiter at the Lancaster Branch. I enjoyed my job responsibilities, the training was excellent, and my manager communicated with me constantly. I loved my co-workers and would definitely recommend this company!
Pros
Management, communication, fun
Cons
Can't think of any
I worked at JFC Staffing Companies for nearly 20 years in various roles. I started in a recruiting role and ended as part of the leadership team.
Vice President JFC Temps, JFC Skilled Trades (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAJanuary 21, 2016
JFC is an amazing place to work. As a recent college graduate I learned much about business, recruiting, human resources and customer service. As a leader I was surrounded by an awesome team of people. The owners are tremendous people who invest in their employees. The only reason I left was to own my own business or I would still be a part of this excellent organization. This company is full of people who operate with honesty, integrity and a consultative approach to customer service. I am lucky to have worked there and learned from these amazing folks. Highly recommend them as a work place and as a top notch recruiting firm.
Pros
Great people, family feel, friendly atmosphere
Cons
It's a busy place so I struggled with work life balance.
Excellent company to work for
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAJanuary 21, 2016
I worked for JFC for over 7 years & it was the best job I've ever had. I found the company & management to be positive, encouraging, family oriented & an overall great working environment. There was constant training provided & there was ample opportunity to grow & develop. There was no micro managing as is seen in a lot of companies. There were also great incentives & benefits which made you want to work harder & surpass your goals. The only reason I'm no longer there is due to severe health issues that keep me from working at all. I can't say enough positives about JFC and my time there. If you're lucky enough to have an opportunity to work there, you will be working for an amazing company!
A special place and team to be a part of...
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJanuary 21, 2016
I can only imagine the one overly negative review was the result of a disgruntled past employee who was not a fit. The culture is heavily focused on the internal customer, the employees. They teach and leverage the topic of emotional intelligence, the power of choice, and controlling our days. Co-workers are super supportive, fun, and celebrate often. The hardest part of the job is when a candidate or client let's you down. Tough not to take it personally. The most enjoyable part of the job is truly the culture and level of happiness across the entire organization.
Pros
PTO, Management, Purpose of the role, having fun
Cons
can be stressful juggling candidates and clients with moving targets
Fun place to work
back up driver/warehouse (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAJanuary 8, 2016
JFC is a good company. Have good people to work around. Easy job and it really enjoyable place to be and have a good boss. Always taking care of the employee and make sure the employee is in good hand and no injury at work. Making sure the employee feel comfortable while working in the company.
Pros
Always have free lunch
Cons
15 mins break