JFC Staffing Companies Employee Reviews

JFC Staffing
Diesel Worker (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAAugust 16, 2017
As a rule staffing services place you in a work environment with companies. A typical day at work depends on where they place you. I learned to be flexible. Workplace culture can be fast or slow paced. The hardest part of the jobs were the time in between placements. The best part of the job was you get to do new things on a regular basis.
Pros
Easy to work with
Cons
Long intervals between placements
You will always have a job
Assembly Laborer, Installation Tech (Former Employee) –  York, PAJuly 7, 2017
As far as Temp Agencies go, I feel this was the best one I worked for. Any issues you have with your employment/employer can be discreetly resolved. Your work ethic is rewarded, and they always find a job for you, even if it isn't quite a perfect fit.
Good pay and Good places to work at
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, PAJune 25, 2017
Ive enjoyed the warehouses and fsctorys jfc sent me to work at. the pay and benifits were awsome. its to bad they have no work for me everytime i call them for a job.
July 5, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience. Feel free to call any of our office locations that might be convenient for you. If one doesn't have an opening for your experience, another might. A complete list of offices can be found on our website.

helped secretary
Office Helper (Former Employee) –  York, PAJune 5, 2017
helped secretary with paper work management and staff was friendly high volume of people looking for jobs need more jobs so people can get back to work
Relaxed surrouundings
Clerical Support (Current Employee) –  York, PAJune 4, 2017
I love the job that I am working now. Everyon there is so freindly and helpful. It is peaceful and I can laugh and talk about anything with the Pastors there.
Got me work immediately
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PAMay 21, 2017
I had no problems with them. Was able to find work quickly. The only thing I didn't like was how little they paid for forklift operators. Pay was weekly on a card or direct deposit
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Low pay
Contract Employment
Staffing Agency Associate (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAApril 4, 2017
Typical day at work can change weekly or daily depending on the length of the job assignment you were placed in. I would mostly be assigned to jobs that included production, inventory control, shipping, procession orders/requests, and customer service. Working for JFC I learned to be flexible and a quick learner. Similar to a typical work day, the workplace culture would change depending on where you were placed to work. The hardest part about this job was that at any moment you could be laid off and be looking for work again and the most enjoyable part is all the experience gained doing different types of work
Loved job. Not agency support which lacked.
Reach truck operater (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAFebruary 10, 2017
I wouldn't work for them as a experienced worker.
They dont seem to care about the employees well being. Just seems they care about their clients.
Pros
Alot of overtime.
Cons
Did not stand by workers.
JFC Staffing
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAFebruary 10, 2017
Great people to work with. CEO of company is an incredibly caring and wonderful person. The commission structure is extremely difficult to achieve.
Pros
The people you work with.
Cons
Bonus structure
February 13, 2017

That great CEO of ours welcomes a call from you to brainstorm about the bonus structure and where it may have fallen short for you. Please call him at 717-761-8095. Thank you.

Good temp agency found me a job fast
Forklift Operator/Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAFebruary 8, 2017
I worked for JFC Staffing and they were real nice and found me a job right away. The job I had I had to unload trailers, inspect the furniture, repair them and do inventory. I learned how to repair furniture and do inventory. The hardest part was lifting heavy furniture by myself. I enjoyed the company I worked for. They didn't bother you and everyone was friendly. I most enjoyable part of the job was working as a team.
February 13, 2017

So great to read about your positive experience - thank you for sharing!

productive
Electronic Assembler (Former Employee) –  York, PANovember 7, 2016
I worked for JFC Staffing for a longtime and would recommend this temp agency to anyone. they carry themselves as professional and they work with your schedule.
Pros
good work enviroment
Cons
sometimes the pay is not good depending on what is your skills
November 13, 2016

Thanks for sharing your experience, and for your long term commitment to working with JFC. Appreciate it!

Great experience when willing to work with veries company
PCCYFS - Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAOctober 16, 2016
JFC provides a clean and professional work environment for each assignment. JFC associates don't handle accrued hours appropriately and it seems they do not share accurate data on how many hours employees worked. I have no experience with dealing with JFC management. I have a wonderful professional relationship with all my co-workers,awesome people. The challenge of working with JFC is getting hired permanently. I appreciate and enjoy having a job to go to every day.
November 3, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience. I loved reading about the relationships you have built on the job. That's great! I would like to learn more about your experience with the accrued hours. Please email me or call at your convenience.. mserafin@jfcstaffing.com or 717-761-8095 and ask for Michelle Serafin. Look forward to getting to talk with you. Thanks again!

Great Company
Recruiter/ Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PAOctober 11, 2016
JFC Staffing Companies is one of the best. Even though I was laid off due to slow business, I would recommend working for this company to anyone! They are very kind, understanding, hard-working people.
Not the best temp service
Anything (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAOctober 9, 2016
Hired for one job and then once on job site I was doing something I was never trained on. Zero communication between temp service and job site
enjoyable work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAOctober 3, 2016
processed ez pass payments for customers, processed applications for ez pass units, went over billing, cleaned returned units, referred violations issues to violations department.
Pros
worked with good people
Cons
didn't pay enough
They never respond to an inquiry
Never been employed by them (Former Employee) –  AnywhereSeptember 14, 2016
Over the past several months there have been many openings that I have applied to. Some had a direct email. One hundred percent of the time, they never respond. This is not what I would deem to be a credible company.
Pros
Cons
Never responded to any request for opened positions
Very good at finding jobs
Various Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAJuly 8, 2016
They were very accomplished at suiting jobs to abilities. Sent me to very good companies. Mostly, I learned claims of all medical types
Very helpful in finding a job
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PAJune 28, 2016
JFC helped me get a few jobs and was understanding of my situation with not having my license. I would recommend people in search of jobs to use this company.
Pros
flexible work schedule, understanding of situations
Cons
some clients of theirs wouldn't respond in a timely fashion
Employment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMay 9, 2016
A typical day at work is busy. Constant phone calls and processing payments. Our management is very helpful and always available to answer our questions. LEarning new things daily on processing appeals, payments, account set ups, and maintaining account activity. Most enjoyable part of the job is the opportunity to learn new process and procedures. The hardest part may be not having enough staff at all times to handle the work load.
Pros
Laid back enviornment, awesome supervisors
Cons
Pay rate
Highly productive company that focuses on employee satisfaction and EQ
Recruiter/Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  York, PAMay 5, 2016
JFC has opened many doors for me in my professional career. Not only do they take exceptional care of their employees, they also provide continual training to employees that they utilize wherever their careers take them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JFC Staffing Companies. Our community is ready to answer.