*Competitive base salary with unlimited earning potential.
Providing an opportunity for individuals looking to join a high performing, goal oriented team. Seeking individuals who are driven, focused, and thrive on a challenge. Must be quick learners and have the ability to work in a faced paced, ever changing environment. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to have a career and grow personally and professionally.
SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Ability to learn and apply product, industry, and market knowledge to make professional recommendations to prospects and policyholders and to satisfy insurance licensing requirements.
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to create professional business relationships with prospects and policyholders
- Strong listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and act effectively in various circumstances without direction
- Self-confidence/perseverance/strong work ethic: remain positive and maintain progress towards a goal in spite of obstacles and adversity
- Goal oriented: highly motivated and resourceful to achieve results.
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability and ethical behavior
- Proven problem solving ability: apply and balance conceptual and analytical thinking by breaking down complex problems, evaluating alternative sources of action and their likely outcomes, and selecting the best alternative.
- Ability to organize and act on several activates concurrently.
- Ability to effectively relate to customers
- Ability to take initiative and act effectively both individually and as a member of a team without direction.
- Ability to create and maintain professional business relationships with prospects, policyholders, co-workers, and associates within the State Farm organization
- Ability to learn and become proficient with various computer applications
- Ability to adapt to changing market conditions and a dynamic work environment
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
*No Phone Calls Please, We will contact all cadidates eligible for the posiiton*
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. By accepting this position, you are not guaranteed an agency position with State Farm Insurance Companies. As an agent team member, you will still need to go through the regular State Farm agent selection process when you are ready to pursue an agency opportunity. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.