JJR Solutions, LLC

JJR Solutions, LLC Employer Reviews

Great place to work. Having fun is a core value here.
Director Data Management (Current Employee), BeavercreekMarch 20, 2013
Benefits are good. 401K plan is very nice. Management is truly interested in making your work experience rewarding and fun.
ABSOLUTELY BEST JOB EVER
System Administrator (Current Employee), VirginiaMarch 20, 2013
Pros: cheerful attitudes and willingness to assist
Cons: healthcare (what place has perfect healthcare though)
Everyone and everything is not perfect, but this place comes close. I love the atmospher, love the people and love my job. Looking for a career that had great values and was willing to work with me was a must. Being a reservist for the United States Navy can be demanding sometimes and this company is supportive and capable of working with all my needs. – more... It's an amazing giving relationship we have. I give to them, they give in return and I further want to give more because of their support. Everyone is helpful with anything you need and they are cheerful to do so. If they don't know answers, they find answers for you or direct you to someone that can better assist AND then furthermore they check up to make sure all your needs were met!
ABSOLUTELY BEST JOB EVER! – less

About JJR Solutions, LLC

JJR Solutions is a Serviced Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that is committed to quality and unparalleled customer service – Read more

JJR Solutions, LLC Photos