JK Moving Services

JK Moving Services Employee Reviews

Productive and a great place to work!
Safety and Compliance Administrator (Former Employee), Sterling, VASeptember 29, 2014
Pros: great work environment
Cons: depending on your location, there are multiple tolls you will have to pay
Great place to work! JK Moving Services acts as a family and works together to promote success internally and externally. Fellow employees are charismatic and enjoy their positions within the company. This company possesses upward growth and great benefits.
I grew up here..
Company Driver. residential and commercial (Former Employee), Sterling, VAMarch 9, 2013
Pros: the people
Cons: current managment
This was a great Company. I have a long history with them. They have given me great opportunities over the years.. I have a lot of respect for the owner and a bunch of people I have grown up with. With some bad management and policy changes, its just not the same company. Its evident with current revenue reports and over all numbers. But I still love the company. Its a different world now.
productive and fun place to work...a healthy environment
Proposal Writer/Coordinator (Former Employee), Sterling, VAJanuary 22, 2013
Everyone is really nice and the management of the company is super supportive and helpful. The work environment is really friendly.
n/a
Senior Accountant (Current Employee), Sterling, VAApril 7, 2012
Large Company

Many people have worked there many years

Funds are tight

About JK Moving Services

If you want to make a career in the moving profession you have come to the right place. We are looking for people who understand – Read more

JK Moving Services Salaries