Pros: hopeful employees that are willing to reach out
- Layout reviews, capacity planning, audits, work instructions, quality documents, floor support, costing, cost savings, fixturing or a list of things that are involved in a typical day.
- Management is involved with shop floor changes and I act as a resource in decision making for our facility
- Co-workers are supportive and a team enviroment is enforced
- The hardest part of my job is time management and setting priorities to specific task
- Most enjoyable part is having the ability to work with a wide range of departments to get the job done.