JLL Employee Reviews in United States

Great Company/Client Makes the Difference
Director of Facilities (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 17, 2016
JLL is a great company and provides you with the best tools in the industry to perform your job through their data analytics tools and cohesive environment. Everyone is willing to help grow the brand. The negative is your day to day experience really comes down to your client. The better the relationship you have with your client, the better your day to day will be.
JP Morgan
Facility Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 14, 2016
working in the JP Morgan Corporate field got my foot in the door and taught me everything i know about the cooperate world today, i have nothing but good things to say about them.
OK place to work for a paycheck.
Assistant Chief Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 13, 2016
Not much room for advancement. Big company so it depends on your supervisors but so many supervisors and not enough hens.
work experience
Manager (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRJune 7, 2016
The work experience is related more at the facility that you provide services. We learn about budgeting and forecast.Great co-workers
Open enviroment
Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Canton, MAJune 6, 2016
Lack of job security, not much direction from senior leadership. Good open environment for day today operations. Not much chance for advancement.
Pros
Open environment
Cons
Job Security
Strong company
Lead Engineer (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXJune 4, 2016
I enjoy my job and coworkers, great company to work for. I am looking for a new challenge, and new technology. I've learned a lot about shut down and maintenance procedures and back up systems.
Pros
Encourage healthy life style
Cons
Healthcare coverage
Nice work environment
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 3, 2016
I have only been here 3 months but have found the work environment friendly and fulfilling. It has been very busy, however my manager is encouraging and appreciative.
Pros
free food often and big company exposure
Cons
Too much work as of now
Great Job
Associate Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 1, 2016
Worked as a contracted employee for BOA. This was the best job environment I have ever worked in. Always recognized for going above and beyond and the salary and benefits with Fantastic. I was downsized with BOA got into financial trouble and started to lay off its contractors.
Pros
Great work life balance
Cons
layed off
Innovative company
Senior Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 31, 2016
A challenging and rewarding work environment. The people are the company's best asset. JLL emphasizes a work/life balance.
Working conditions are OK
Electrical technician (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIMay 30, 2016
Management does not have a good back ground in preventative maintenance, consequently priority jobs do not get done. This is mostly cause of lack of parts or the safety culture. Most co-workers are helpers which do not have any training and JLL will not spend the money for there apprenticeship.
AR Specialist
A/R Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westmont, ILMay 28, 2016
Typical day consists of downloading bank lockbox deposits, analyzing, entering, and applying cash to tenant accounts.

I learnered how to use JD Edwards, Yardi, and MRI accounting systems.

Managment rarly communicates on changes. Traing is minimal.

Co-Workers are friendly and help full.

The hardest pard of the job is dealing with unrealisic deadlines, and untrained or poorly trainded employees.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the casual dress code, friendly work evvironment, and the job security.
Pros
Casual dress, flexable
Cons
Poor Training, low salary =
Dont walk..Run!
Space Planner/Move Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAMay 25, 2016
I worked for JLL for a year at a Cambridge Facility....absolute worst experience of my life. I come from a professional Facilities background and was horrified at how JLL treats and speaks to their employees. Some people in the department resigned without having a future job to go to...it was that bad. The pay is horrible.once they get you in the door and its review time..they come up with "you are at the top of your pay scale so no increase"...I can't speak for other JLL sites, but stay away from the Cambridge ones.
JLL is a great place to work.
MOBILE ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 23, 2016
Great experience! Overall JLL has a group of people that are great to work with. The company is very safety oriented and is focused on continuous improvement.
Great Collaborative Environment
Senior Brokerage Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 17, 2016
JLL is a great place to work! Collaborative and lots of opportunities to grow within the firm. I learned a lot about negotiating deals and client management. My co-workers are great to work with and I enjoyed coming into the office everyday.
Management Does not know how to create Team Work
Building Engineer (Former Employee) –  JLL, IllinoisMay 17, 2016
Worked for many years for this company, Upper Management is terrible on most sites. They love you when you kiss up to them, when your straight with them, they can't take it! Then they will try to get rid of you! Pros money and training good on most sites. Good OLD boys Club, its not what you know but who you know. They have people in charge, that should not even be there!
Pros
Money & Overtime and Training great
Cons
People in charge that don't have a clue what there doing!
Industry leading, innovative company
Vice President, Sustainability Consulting (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 16, 2016
JLL is a terrific company with a clear strategy, forward-leaning CEO, and employees committed to excellence. JLL is a global organization that allows for flexibility in terms of working virtually.
Great company, loved working there!
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 6, 2016
I was quickly moved up the ladder at JLL based on my skill and performance, and loved the teams with which I worked. I was allowed to work from home when needed, giving me a great work/life balance. I was also given new responsibilities frequently, and trained on how to complete them successfully. My coworkers were wonderful, all hard-working and interested in doing a good job. The hardest part of the job was that in some ways, you need to be a self-starter and very self-motivated in order to excel. Luckily, I am, and I did. I really enjoyed the multiple opportunities I was able to seize in order to move up within the company. Great benefits, great attention to employees' needs, overall a great company. Unfortunately for my own personal reasons, I had to move on.
Pros
Great opportunities for advancement, ability to jump from job to job within the company if desired
Cons
Very large company so you need to work VERY hard to make yourself stand out
Compensation Benefits were very good
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIMay 5, 2016
Receptionist/ Clerk was my position.
My daily duties including operating a multi functional switchboard as well as sending UPS packages. Delivering mail and packages as well as office supply orders to over 450 employees in two buildings with three stories. I was also responsible for maintaining the kitchen supplies and cleanliness for nine kitchens.
The hardest part of my job with JLL was trying to align what I actually did with their yearly goal setting and review process.
The most enjoyable part of the job were the clients I served. Almost all were enjoyable to work with.
Pros
Clientelle
Cons
Job Security
Company keeps you with their benefits
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 3, 2016
JLL doesn't have a competitive salary package but they get you with their benefits. You start out with 18 PTOs which increases to 23 upon your three year anniversary but it's not worth the salary. Once you are in at a salary, be prepared for only 1-3% raises each year if anything at all. I have been at this company for over seven years and they didn't give me a salary raise this year. Fun to work with the people there but no one is looking out for you. If you want to pave your own path and don't care about salary, this is the spot to start your career.
Pros
Good environment, nice office, nice location, good coworkers, good PTO
Cons
No help from management for growth opportunities, no raise or bonus potential with certain positions, no flexibility with some positions
Excellent work,
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 2, 2016
Smart people, great environment, focus on growth. Longer hours and difficult at WLB.
Prestigious name brand. Good management and good pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.